Your favorite Dish

Crasher

omgwtfbbq that salad/pasta thingy looks so good baska! ask your friend for the recipe and i wanna make it :D

anything italian or cheesy is amazing. especially spinach and cheese ravioli <3

spinach-ravioli.jpg

my favorite kind of kimchi. mmm radish kimchi +1 :D

chopped-radish-kimchi.jpg

i don't like sashimi (i hate raw fish/meat) but this i cannot live without.

Eel%20Sushi.jpg

there's another dish that i love, its from my chinese culture. i dont know what it's called in english, but i do know that when my mom makes it, its absolutely amazing. its made from these thin transparent noodles, and its dry, with little shreds of carrots, celery, garlic, and ground beef. its seasoned with oil, soy sauce, and little dried shrimp, sometimes with strips of mushroom too. its absolutely delish. :D

i loooove food in general. there's not a lot of things that i wouldn't eat. funny, with all the things i eat, im still 110 lbs O.o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Chinese food by far. Any of it, I will dominate it !!! Mongolian beef and Kung Pao beef my favorites...

Love Kung Pao Chicken. :)

Fettuccine alfredo tossed with Parmesan cheese and butter. Mixed with other ingredients such as broccoli, parsley, cream, garlic, shrimp, or chicken. Mama mia perfecto tsup!

Gulf shrimp made into a scampi. Can't be just any kind of shrimp has to be from the Gulf.

Gulf shrimp made into a scampi. Can't be just any kind of shrimp has to be from the Gulf.

boi....unless you like oil covered shrimp, you ain't getting any gulf shrimp for awhile...

boi....unless you like oil covered shrimp, you ain't getting any gulf shrimp for awhile...

Texas brown shrimp are being caught. Just don't buy anything called a white shrimp. Those are from the Louisiana area.

well i am pretty easy to please when it comes to food so i guess where it is Summer time it would be Burgers and Dogs on the grill with fresh vegetables in a pan smothered in butter and oh yea plenty of roasted garlic just for the fun of it, add the fresh macaroni and potatoe salad NOW you got a good time !!!!!!!