Brink

TulsaGeoff

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda agree with you Rooster... I can't stand the COD series since COD4. I understand that a lot of players like the game, but I can't stand that type of playing.

I have a lot of hope for Brink and I'll pre-order/buy the game 100% sure!

• Administrators

i prefer small servers :P

What if there are 17 F|A members that wanna play on the same server. Cmon its 2011 and these tards still don't get the concept of multiplayer, they are spitting the same shitty games over and over again.

16 is kinda low.... was lame having to kick people off the F|A black ops servers to play.

I will wait to buy brink. Last time i bought a game from all the hype was Battlefield Bad Company 2 and it was a waste of my money.

16 is somewhat low. Depending on the map 18-24 is perfect imo. Sometimes the 24 person server (either pub or hardcore) is a cluster when that many people play. Hopefully dare can hack the server setup :wub:

Corey, I thought BC2 looks amazing and plays great with great gameplay :blink:

16 is somewhat low. Depending on the map 18-24 is perfect imo. Sometimes the 24 person server (either pub or hardcore) is a cluster when that many people play. Hopefully dare can hack the server setup :wub:

Corey, I thought BC2 looks amazing and plays great with great gameplay :blink:

it looks great don't get me wrong, but I bought it for the multiplayer aspect of it and it just doesn't satisfy me. Its hard to explain, but I would rather play ET and COD over battlefield.

16 is kinda low.... was lame having to kick people off the F|A black ops servers to play.

I will wait to buy brink. Last time i bought a game from all the hype was Battlefield Bad Company 2 and it was a waste of my money.

I thought BC2 was a waste of money too. Until I started playing BC2 Vietnam. Believe me it's amazing.

As for Brink. This game looks so much like Borderland.