I want to tell you that your PB recognizes only 2 files from aimbot .. these are:

# 9001 - cvar value failed range Cecka, # 9002 - MD5 Tool check, and of course the classic aimbot and hack .. not seen IPOK, CROSSHERE(or somthnig that). long time playing on your server and I really like it, but recently more and more chiter who have installed the dll in your etmain. When I say that the server admin we are looking for evidence of this but it can not be proven but it can not be proved until some of the unrecognized pb fail on another server that recognizes and fail.I know because I was the leader admin on another server and clan.Thank you for your understanding and tolerance on the server by your admin, because I have repeated many times.

Edited by StellaRossa

Thank you for your understanding and tolerance on the server by your admin, because I have repeated many times.

That's fine :P Your english is pretty good, just a few misunderstandings :)

Thanks a lot for reporting it. I don't know much about PB or hacks myself.. Other than what I need to know..

However, we have more cheat detection methods here than just PB so I don't know if it's much of an issue but I'm sure the founders (they manage server-side stuff), will know. :)

Chuckun

what are you complaining?

that your hack was detected and others not, or do you really want to help?

if you really want to help go a little into the detail you seem to have experience.

Hmm.. interesting information.

Stella (now known as |Achilles|) is however pointing out that two other hacks are not detected on our server. Whether he uses them or not I don't know (although I've been watchin him closely without knowing he's Stella, or without knowing anything about him - something seemed suspicious at some point).. All I know is he's saying two other hacks apparently arent being caught.

PB je nasao hackove na tvom kompjuteru i napravio odgovarajuci ban. Ne shvacam sto tocno zelis reci, da PB te stvari nije detektirao na drugim serverima, da detektrira samo te 2 stvari ili da i dosta drugih ljudi koriste te iste stvari?

Translation:

PB found hacks on your PC and issued the ban accordingly. I don't understand what are you trying to say, that PB didn't detect those things on other servers, that it just detects those 2 things or that plenty other people use the same stuff?

Edit: Chuckun already figured it out

sorry for my English, but I think that we understand.here's the answer:Of course I want to help you,I am not chiter Stabak,(we can see by my scores and headshot)but I know that many people use it..they do not use aimbot directly,already use the cfg or DLL for aimbot.These are files that are used (when it is running aimbot), for the headshot,but if the immovable aimbot, they have a role in shooting 50%, because they not have ET.EXE (file where the game starts),which recognizes pb.pb because it can not recognize (it can but only if there is an updated the file).I watched PBB on your server, and I see that you have an updated only two for which recognize your pb, cvar and md5 tool,( and classical vallhacks and aimbot)but not see IPROKA dll, NEXUZ dll,CRUSHR dll and ET eng(pb hack).it is easy to apdejt,you just need to do your man with have pasword for your server.All I know because my good friend, the first admin on the server where I was the leader, and he showed me many things.Understand that I have no bad intentions, I tell you this,because I am terribly upset that when someone comes and pretends to be a lot of good player,and using files from aimbot,as an example PIMP NEO...and many more which can not now remember the name..I hope you understand what it is and that I have helped you understand how to abuse.I am not asking anything in return(hehehe,maybe one day to come into your clan,:D,If you want me ofc..:DD)

messages to admins:Watch this page every day!!!-http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-latest50-et-lfb2.html

cya all..:D

Edited by StellaRossa

As for pimp neo - pb DID catch him. PB doesnt always work straight away, but if they play a whole map then if it's a known bot they'll be banned.

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/topic/16427-pimpneo/ (pimpneo's ban)

Please do not mention names without proof of a cheat.

Really? He's not making an official report.. this is simply a discussion. I would think it's a good thing to mention possible (even if it's unlikely) hackers' names to admins. :)

Really? He's not making an official report.. this is simply a discussion. I would think it's a good thing to mention possible (even if it's unlikely) hackers' names to admins. :)

Like I said, PIMP>>Neo is a cheater anyway, no harm in accusing him, he's already globally banned :P

hehehe,i know this chuckun...and my advice is to delete my post, this because many will see and try to look around the Internet these hacks!!!

Stabak? Ask yourself why all these things I shared with you end the others????

cya..:D

Edited by StellaRossa

• Administrators

I want to tell you that your PB recognizes only 2 files from aimbot .. these are:

# 9001 - cvar value failed range Cecka, # 9002 - MD5 Tool check, and of course the classic aimbot and hack .. not seen IPOK, CROSSHERE(or somthnig that). long time playing on your server and I really like it, but recently more and more chiter who have installed the dll in your etmain. When I say that the server admin we are looking for evidence of this but it can not be proven but it can not be proved until some of the unrecognized pb fail on another server that recognizes and fail.I know because I was the leader admin on another server and clan.Thank you for your understanding and tolerance on the server by your admin, because I have repeated many times.

Ti si papak. I nemas pojma o cemu pricas.

WOW! I stand corrected. I played against Pimp several times on the server. Spec'd him and could not spot anything unusual. While I'm no expert, I have seen alot over the years.

I was not aware he was caught. That is why I made my comment. I am also trying to learn the F|A way so please be patient.

doc