WOW! I stand corrected. I played against Pimp several times on the server. Spec'd him and could not spot anything unusual. While I'm no expert, I have seen alot over the years.

I was not aware he was caught. That is why I made my comment. I am also trying to learn the F|A way so please be patient.

doc

No problem dude - and don't worry, I wasn't being funny with you >.< You did the right thing :) Shouldn't ever publicly accuse anyone unless you're gonna back it up with some sort of evidence :) Also, not many people check the pbbans cheater list for our servers but I like to just to be on top of things :)

sorry for my English, but I think that we understand.here's the answer:Of course I want to help you,I am not chiter Stabak,(we can see by my scores and headshot)

seriously you was catched by PB, so you are a Cheater, and not all cheaters have a Aimbot

but I know that many people use it..they do not use aimbot directly,already use the cfg or DLL for aimbot.These are files that are used (when it is running aimbot), for the headshot,but if the immovable aimbot, they have a role in shooting 50%, because they not have ET.EXE (file where the game starts),which recognizes pb.pb because it can not recognize (it can but only if there is an updated the file).

wrong you think many people use it. if you know it you have it selled to them or its your friend and you have bought it together.

You complain about rating players. the one you was crying about almost had a acc of 35 %. Omg but in next map my acc. was higher ~ 40 % (i had the highest acc) , so i am a cheater now ? thatswhy ? NO i am not. You say they use the config or .dll file. configs are protected if you have the wrong setting you will get kicket / banned by PB (yes you can edit your config , its allowed ;) ).

About the .dll files idk. But you can be sure that we have admins who see if someone have a cheat or not. and if PB dont banned for that, we will do it :)

I watched PBB on your server, and I see that you have an updated only two for which recognize your pb, cvar and md5 tool,( and classical vallhacks and aimbot)but not see IPROKA dll, NEXUZ dll,CRUSHR dll and ET eng(pb hack).

it is easy to apdejt,you just need to do your man with have pasword for your server.All I know because my good friend, the first admin on the server where I was the leader, and he showed me many things.

PB is updated automatically.

Understand that I have no bad intentions, I tell you this,because I am terribly upset that when someone comes and pretends to be a lot of good player,and using files from aimbot,as an example PIMP NEO...and many more which can not now remember the name..I hope you understand what it is and that I have helped you understand how to abuse.

And PIMP NEO is catched by PB on our Server !

I am not asking anything in return(hehehe,maybe one day to come into your clan,:D,If you want me ofc..:DD)

As we know you already returned

messages to admins:Watch this page every day!!!-http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-latest50-et-lfb2.html

ROFL nice

cya all..:D

If you realy think that there are some regular players play as undetected cheaters, and if you want to help send me (or any other admin) the names as pm / xfire and we will take a look. or make Demos and make a report in our cheaters corner, if they cheat they get banned.

. I want to thank you again for your understanding, and the attention you devoted to me, as a guest on this forum.Stabak, if I had any bad intentions here i well not registered as StellaRossa..right?:D,but in any case, thank you for your patience ..and once again, I have no bad intentions towards anyone here..I will not ad replicas..Indeed you were correct,which is a praise from me..thanks again..

p.s.-Ti si papak. I nemas pojma o cemu pricas. ..trebas jos da ucis,papku..:P

Edited by StellaRossa

. I want to thank you again for your understanding, and the attention you devoted to me, as a guest on this forum.Stabak, if I had any bad intentions here i well not registered as StellaRossa..right?:D,but in any case, thank you for your patience ..and once again, I have no bad intentions towards anyone here..I will not ad replicas..Indeed you were correct,which is a praise from me..thanks again..

p.s.-Ti si papak. I nemas pojma o cemu pricas. ..trebas jos da ucis,papku..:P

meaning You're a wuss you have no clue what you talk. .. still need you to learn..:P