aim hackers

Dapitty

hey guys, i wanan bring up the fact with the aim hackers. The last few days we had aim hackers number of times on F|A Beginner sever, We need to crack down on this, it been making the game not inejoyable for players of that sever, we need more F|A members checking the severs often or something....

hey man, just for future reference this would be the best plaace to post something like this

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/67-et-server/

also, a little information like names the aimbotters used could helpa little bit, and if a low level admin was on a !finger/!userinfo (whatever the command is on beginners) can go a long way to help catch them.

If you see an aimboter/wallhacker etc etc and there are no admins around (who have ability to ban), type in console /pb_plist, then do /condump name.txt. You will find the file in your mod folder. Make demo. After that, type /pb_kick [slot+1 or slot which you'll see in pb_plist] to call a punkbuster vote to kick a cheater. Then go to forums and post demo and his guid.

Abuse of pb_kick will be punishable by F|A Admins.

@ Darkfang and Dapitty - I have noticed more recently players seeking admins on FA 2 (fa1 also you say) for Beginner Server. Let me say thank you in your efforts to help us help you! its a circle and if the community kicks in a little effort a LOT more can get done to improve EVERYONES gaming experience ! :)

I must say, when we show up pls don't yell "ban him! kick! the Admins here!" just be quiet while we do our thing and take care of the offender :)

If you see an aimboter/wallhacker etc etc and there are no admins around (who have ability to ban), type in console /pb_plist, then do /condump name.txt. You will find the file in your mod folder. Make demo. After that, type /pb_kick [slot+1 or slot which you'll see in pb_plist] to call a punkbuster vote to kick a cheater. Then go to forums and post demo and his guid.

Abuse of pb_kick will be punishable by F|A Admins.

Since you all have PB Power of 1, you must get 10 votes against a player to kick.

You can check the status of a pb_kick by typing /pb_power and seeing the votes against that player to the left of his name :)