HC servers pb

Forsaken

So ownsyounoobs, General, killergun and myself had a conversation on the server about warning and kicking players for marty/tube. Said pb is suppose to automatically warn players for each said item and then kick them for it after 2 warns but its broke. PB seems to randomly want to work when it comes to this as me and ownz later tested it and the first marty kill I got kicked me. No warn, and yet last night 2 people had marty and got marty kills left and right. Tubing is about the same story, I got owns 3 or 4 times with it and I never once recieved a warn automatically nor did it kick me for using it. Perhaps this can be looked into? Or if theres something Im/were missing please explain. Thanks :D

If PB doesn't respond, I usually gives a !warn. Actually, I almost always warn if I recognize it. That is a simple solution which works for LS too, but the problem stays. I usually don't see a problem with martyr btw, but tubes is a lot easier to see and easier to recognize if someone uses it; I don't see it if someone else is blown into parts by martyrdom.

Small remark: PB should kick the second time after tubes/martyr, not two warnings that is, I believe...

PB has been broken for tubing i told you. it has been for a few times. I dont know how you tested it, because each marty user i have ever seen in server gets kicked

You might not have been warned for having admin, not sure though...And always list reason of the kick/warn too.

Anti and Theo were very wrong to tell you it is auto kick. Even matty said its always been 2 warns then a kick for rule breaking procedures.

PB has been broken for tubing i told you. it has been for a few times. I dont know how you tested it, because each marty user i have ever seen in server gets kicked

You might not have been warned for having admin, not sure though...And always list reason of the kick/warn too.

Anti and Theo were very wrong to tell you it is auto kick. Even matty said its always been 2 warns then a kick for rule breaking procedures.

you are correct for the 2 warns then a kick... But that is for LAST STAND.... RULES CLEARLY STATE grenadelauncher-auto kick... So PB should kick for it. How ever.. not working at all times.

I also notice that when someone gets kicked for MARTY the message comes up twice... Player XXX kicked for marty and it repeats the message again

As for warn/kick... I go spec mode and TELL player not to use the tube. More than once. and spam the rules.... which lists Grenade launcher as autokick.

I will even tell them in Polish, German and French... WHAT more can I do.

they need to learn that using the tube will get them kicked.

Some people just run around with the tube but dont use it.

He tested it by tubing me(with permission).I even told him i was going to try !warn and then him tube and still nothing.Marty is just fine....It auto kicked after the first time.Tubing isn't being checked by PB for some reason.I know of the former server it was auto kicked.

About the rules though.If we are having to !warn,!warn,!kick for tubers then we need to change our !rules.If you do !rules it clearly states that tubing is an auto kick.Nothing about warnings first then kick.Just my 2 cents worth.

Yes general marty it did kick me for on the first time but it also doesnt always work all the time. I was just merely pointing out that it does not auto warn people for either of these things like I was told today, so we will do it manually, no big deal just wanted to get all this confusion straightened out it all. If its going to stay broke then Im not going to rely on it.

Yes general marty it did kick me for on the first time but it also doesnt always work all the time. I was just merely pointing out that it does not auto warn people for either of these things like I was told today, so we will do it manually, no big deal just wanted to get all this confusion straightened out it all. If its going to stay broke then Im not going to rely on it.

I think BACK IN THE DAY if you used a tube it would let you have ONE free kill on second kill it auto booted you.

No warnings for either but when kicked it would tell you why.

Marty I find doesnt always pick up lucky as members we can type !killed

• Administrators

PB doesn't kick for using marty. Admin mod does.

Admin mod detects someone is using marty and then it tells PB to kick the player. PB does what it's tell to do by admin mod.

I will do some testing tonight with milli and get it fixed. I will clear up old logs and see if that fixes the issue. I think there might log delay or so.