NO HEAVY WEAPON RULE!!!

ravana

To Make it Clear. Cant get into arguments with server regulars so posting here.... :blink:

Source See Below

JoeDirt, on 07 February 2011 - 02:14 PM, said:

Again there is no longer a rule on heavy weapons, repeat there is no longer a rule on heavy weapons.

Again there is no longer a rule on heavy weapons, repeat there is no longer a rule on heavy weapons.

Sorry to sound stupid, but does this mean I can pick up a panza whenever and start blasting?

Or is it just mortars, f.throwers and MG42s?

This is in reference to the "1 map then change heavy weapon" rule that not enough people were familiar with.

We are no longer enforcing this rule, that you may only have a heavy weapon consecutively for longer than one map.

Heavy weapons are part of the game. Deal with it.

Admins need to know and help enforce the rule regarding heavy weapons and only using them for one map.

So if you see a clan member:

1. Not giving up the weapon after a map

or

2. Not helping to enforce the rule with server visitors

Then come here and post about it. Dont call them out on the server and create conflict. A post here should be enough to draw attention to the issue.

Any weapon which gives the player an instant kill should be abolished/banned/(and if possible spat on :) )

They might be powerful but:

Panzer - If not used properly you can get killed before even firing it.

Flamethrower - Short range and can be shot down easily

I never seen people use mortar back years past apparently it's more popular now.

MG42 is fine, it's nice to set up in places but I don't see it used as often as the other 2 I described.

Heavy weapons are part of the game. Deal with it.

Admins need to know and help enforce the rule regarding heavy weapons and only using them for one map.

So if you see a clan member:

1. Not giving up the weapon after a map

or

2. Not helping to enforce the rule with server visitors

Then come here and post about it. Dont call them out on the server and create conflict. A post here should be enough to draw attention to the issue.

There is no heavy weapons rule anymore, so a member, regular or complete random may use the weapon as long as he/she/it/they? like

I wish the heavy weapons be gone all together.

Any weapon which gives the player an instant kill should be abolished/banned/(and if possible spat on :) )

I do not even know what all the "we have to ban heavy weapons" people want ?

when heavy weapons are banned, then you must ban medic packs, airstrikes, ...... too. :crazy

if you want to do this then you have only your soldier with an MP 40 / Thompson, nothing more. Everything else gives you a advantage over a other player

and then you can throw the game to the trash dump!

ET is a team based multiplayer game.

so "normaly" every class has its pros and cons.

Unfortunately, the medic class has the most advantages :)

This is in reference to the "1 map then change heavy weapon" rule that not enough people were familiar with.

We are no longer enforcing this rule, that you may only have a heavy weapon consecutively for longer than one map.

There was supposed to be a rule about that?

When was this?

Instant kill?

if you dont like the heavy weapons that et has,go play something else.theres no logic to not have heavy weapons,they have advantages and dissadvantages as every class-weapon.