Map Rotation

holo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, TDM is my thing. i dislike search, but it's whatever, i'll get my search challanges done then.

Idk about the killing spree's..they are a nice addition, but i would focus on the maintenance of the server more; such as: rules, kick/ban stuff, etc.

Then again, i do like seeing "SpaZtik is UNSTOPPABLE"

search would just be a good break from TDM. I personally think that the map rotation should become like this:

TDM, search, TDM, Sabotage, TDM, Headquarters (Just an example, dont know if headquarters will be included)

• Administrators

Just pick one map and pick the game type for it and call a poll. If it wins.. i will change the gametype for that map to suggested in poll. :)

I think removing Creek and Downpour(agree with the turrets making it lame), and adding Overgrown. That map is pretty awesome, all around. I know people don't really care for Bloc too much, but sometimes it really isn't that bad. So maybe think about throwing that in there sometime? Who knows

Heya All/

Was out off town for a few days so catching up on the various topics...

Maps: Adding overgrown was great... For a long time I was thinking of putting a post to that regards but just didnt happen. Overgrown is one the more balanced maps and people have fun playing it.

Also I really dont mind Bloc. People get a bit irritated with this map but it is fun, specially when u can put on a silencer with UAV Jammer and Dead SIlence and go and kill the snipers :P . Its good fun. Would love to see the map added.

Also the idea of game type rotation is good. Sometimes at a point in time one mite get bored with TDM. So rotation of maps with search and destroy and others sounds good.

I am sorry but my memory is giving a bit of a trouble, but do we have chinatown in the map rotation? If yes great otherwise its a good map to have. Nice and quite balanced.

Till Then...

I think removing Creek and Downpour(agree with the turrets making it lame), and adding Overgrown. That map is pretty awesome, all around. I know people don't really care for Bloc too much, but sometimes it really isn't that bad. So maybe think about throwing that in there sometime? Who knows

I haven't been playing the game that long at all but do totally agree about Creek and Downpour and I really think Overgrown might make a good map for the rotation ;)

i think we dont need the sprees or? Cod4 put itself a banner if somebody is on a killstreak.. more fun are the monster / ultra whatever kills. you could make larger borders to reach them. like 4 - 7 - 9 that it doesnt get spammed that much.

yes downpour must go. its really crap with those mg's. i miss overgrown. nice snipermap.

what about China Town and hill?

dix

I think I would have to agree with replacing downpour....maybe even bog....with overgrown and chinatown. I really cant remember playing the hill map in MP......but I remember having fun playing in the SP game.

• Administrators

Ok. From everyone choice i figure out this:

1. downpour --- overgrown

2. bog ---- chinatown

Correct me if I am wrong. I will update maps within 2 days.

What about pipeline?