Map Rotation

holo

[quote="KILLERGUN".. Also Hill is not a stock map.....

I was wondering if the 25 Mb download for Hill is one time or every time the map comes up?

Coz if its one time then i feel it will be fine....but everytime then a NO-NO

I agree with that...I can live with a one time DL of just about any map or mod.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what we get. I will suggest following:

backlog bloc bog cargoship citystreets convoy countdown crash crash_snow crossfire farm

feel creek and downpour could be replaced by Overgrown and Chinatown

1. downpour ---> overgrown

stupid mgs. map sucks.

2. bog ----> chinatown

airstrikes airstrikes airstrikes

3. showdown / vacant / pipeline

just camping maps if 40+ people are on. pure chaos.

But i like the maps and over european day server is around at 15+ so its fine.

So i would replace one of them with "Hill" to test how this map works with 40 players. Its a bigger map and nice sniper map. I am for takin out vacant, because its only camping with many players.

TDM Headquarters

Crossfire

TDM Sabotage

Ambush

All others for now TDM.

What about Killcam. I think Killcam is gay. What do you think?

dix

i believe dix has a point in some parts. Oh and about the dl of some custom maps, i believe that would be just ok becuase noone is hurt by waiting 2 mins more or something. In that way or server could be more special and therefore more popular.

DONT REMOVE VACANT!!! I LOVE THIS MAP. come on thats the only map where you dont see a sniper, and you ahve chances of getting a high streak if you are a good player...

custom maps would make our server more popular but the prob is 2 mins wait everytime mite make it irritating and also 2 mins would be with a high speed connection, but I am sure there are many players on the server who use medium to low speed internet... In that case the download would take a hell lot of time...

Thats the reason i emphasized the point of whether its a one time download, in which case it shouldnt matter much....

Anyone got any answers as to custom maps are one time download for the players or every time the map comes in the cycle?

As to Vacant, even I kind of like that map...Its not too small, and also airstrikes affect only when someone is outside the building, but the main battle happens inside... Many a times u see the airstikes in vacant goin waste... As to Bog, it may a small map with lot of airstrikes, but it is one map which a lot of people love.. Its fast, small but not very small and interesting.. Personally i have never got bored of playing bog....

• Administrators

Custom map atm no because it causes to server hang due to some reason. 1 and 2 will be in effect by tonight and i will work on 3 and multiple gametype settings by next week. If i remember correctly 2 days back or so i have tried multiple gametype and map rotation gets stuck at some point. I will fix that in next week.

• Administrators
you didnt remove creek i think

I followed dixus 1 and 2 :P I will remove creek by tonight.