Map Rotation

holo

• Administrators
check out what dixus stated. Hill looks nice. And what about the modes dare? Does it go Full TDM again?

I am looking for 2 maps to be sabootage or 1 map sabootage and 1 map capture the flag or whatever majority agrees with.. i mean its boring to play TDM all time.. i dunno may be i am obj whore ET player LOL..

I am also planning to increase the 2500 score limit to 3000 or even 3500

I am also looking for this game types:

Domination - There are flags at certain points around the map. All flags start neutral. Teams battle to hold the most flags. Game ends when the time limit is reached, or the score limit is reached.

Sabatoge - Two teams fight over one bomb and try to plant it at the target. Each team has a different bomb site.

Capture the Flag - Try to steal the enemies flag and return it to your base.

Headquarters - A radio spawns somewhere on the map. Your goal is to capture the radio for your team. If Team A captures the radio, they must defend it from being destroyed by Team B. Team A will only have one respawn until the radio is destroyed or the max time limit for the radio is reached. Team B will respawn at set intervals. Team A earns points for every second the radio is held. To capture/destroy a radio, you must stand in the area of the radio. The more players, the faster you destroy it. New radio spawns when time limit is reached or the radio is destroyed.

Headquarters is less desirable because of one respawn for 1 team till radio is destroyed.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check out what dixus stated. Hill looks nice. And what about the modes dare? Does it go Full TDM again?

I am looking for 2 maps to be sabootage or something else.. i mean its boring to play TDM all time.. i dunno may be i am obj whore ET player LOL..

I am also planning to increase the 2500 score limit to 3000 or even 3500

I am also looking for this game types:

Domination - There are flags at certain points around the map. All flags start neutral. Teams battle to hold the most flags. Game ends when the time limit is reached, or the score limit is reached.

Sabatoge - Two teams fight over one bomb and try to plant it at the target. Each team has a different bomb site.

Capture the Flag - Try to steal the enemies flag and return it to your base.

Headquarters - A radio spawns somewhere on the map. Your goal is to capture the radio for your team. If Team A captures the radio, they must defend it from being destroyed by Team B. Team A will only have one respawn until the radio is destroyed or the max time limit for the radio is reached. Team B will respawn at set intervals. Team A earns points for every second the radio is held. To capture/destroy a radio, you must stand in the area of the radio. The more players, the faster you destroy it. New radio spawns when time limit is reached or the radio is destroyed.

domination and headquarters is nearly the same. But think HQ isnt worth playing because, due to the number of playes, it wouldnt be nice having like 20 players on one spot. if you are going to include both domination and HQ only have one map for each of these two mods so it doesnt get boring. I personally agree with raising the limit because due to the recent changes the number of players allowed in the FA server is now 44 players.

if you are going to include both domination and HQ only have one map for each of these two mods so it doesnt get boring

• Administrators

How about 1 domination and 1 sabootage to start with? Pick some good sabootage (looking at the crash map vote) and domination map..

If i am not wrong hill doesn't seem to be stock map. Is 25Mb download wait time when half euro / us players play from low speed DSL worth it?

• Administrators

EDIT: How about vacant? should i call a voting on that map?

Voting to remove that map or to turn it into sabootage/domination? Isn't vacant a small map for TDM/30 slot.

I think vacant could be interesting as a domination map. It is definitely too small for the number of slots, thats for sure.

I feel vacant is not that bad for TDM and for Domination it should be quite good.. Also Hill is not a stock map.....

I was wondering if the 25 Mb download for Hill is one time or every time the map comes up?

Coz if its one time then i feel it will be fine....but everytime then a NO-NO

I think the Room should definatly remove downpour and add up the map overgrown. There should be at least 2 game of sabotage, one in Crash and the other one in Crossfire. I dont know if Vacant is a map in the room, if not, you should add it.

My biased opinion would be to lose creek because i hate the camping and not being able to see the campers through the trees. Downpour is starting to be the worst because of the MG use.

I totally agree...I feel creek and downpour could be replaced by Overgrown and Chinatown . Both are very good maps and good when the number of players exceed even 20.. I also feel Bloc is a nice map as both snipers and assaulters have something in it....