Map Rotation

holo

I'm probably one of the newer FA members, so to those I haven't seen etc, hello!

I just wanted to make some requests/suggestions for the map rotation on the TDM Kill Box. First off, its great that marty is now auto-kicking.

I have heard a few players requesting some different maps. Here are my suggestions:

1) Remove downpour. The mounted machine guns make it lame.

2) Add overgrown. I think this is one of the more balanced maps in the game, and people seem to enjoy it.

3) Consider adding killhouse and possibly wet-work to the list. Killhouse is nice for a change of pace, and at least the games go fast. Wet work can get kind of crappy, with but it's something different.

4) Creek. Well, I know alot of people (snipers) like this map. But imho, it's 100% fail. It is the only map where games routinely run out of time, even with a relatively high amount of players (20).

Anyway, those are just some suggestions. I really like the map rotation otherwise, with Crash I think being the best map hands down.

-Holo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, now that you mention it, I think you're right, re: killhouse and wetwork.

I have really only played those two maps on 16 person servers. The few times I've played killhouse with more players, it's not as fun.

• Administrators
overgrown is a nice map and if you add an auto-kick function for GLs the entire server would be better

Should be done by this weekend. :)

I also think that the server should say more about the rules, it shows them but doesnt mean people see them. im not sure how, but if you could make 'No Marty' more visible, along with last stand, there would be a lot less users.

Also. Creek = fail. I'd much rather have Overgrown. :D

• Administrators
I also think that the server should say more about the rules, it shows them but doesnt mean people see them. im not sure how, but if you could make 'No Marty' more visible, along with last stand, there would be a lot less users.

Also. Creek = fail. I'd much rather have Overgrown. :D

Will make banners update every 40 seconds rather then 60. I could do 30.. but we have killing sprees on? Do we need killing sprees? If yes then 40 and if no then 30.

So, creek replaced by overgrown? and remove bog for 1 month?

• Administrators
.. if you could remove TDM bog and add search and destroy bog... Much better

at least for me... dont know if the others like it though... But if its only TDM np

I though I already said somewhere i am looking for 1 mix and match rotation. Thats doable if majority of people likes it.

• Administrators
yeah actually i typed as i thought about it... And then when I thought about search and destroy I understood that not doable.. Sorry for making you decline that for the 2nd time...

dude.. thats doable :P This is what i said:

"I though I already said somewhere i am looking for 1 mix and match rotation. Thats doable if majority of people likes it"

If all agrees on it we can go for it. ;)

I can actually make TDM, then search and destroy, TDM back.. etc kind of rotation. You just get the majority votes for it .. so that we know for sure all likes it and we can add it. :D