Map Rotation

holo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
But please add overgrown, i think its not been added yet :?:

U sure its not on? I thought i replaced it and someone said it works. I never played full rotation since I don't have that much time. Someone can confirm it?

someone plz confirm it...coz yest wen i was playing, i played chinatown abt 3-4 times and the other maps..not sure of overgrown....mite have missed it :hmm

yea creek is quite annoying ...... but i think wetwork and others would be great addition ...... these maps are gettin a lil bit boring ......

and since i m still new i hvnt played all the maps yet :P coz i play only on this server :)

finally, just because same things have beem posted twice... Let me make it clear for you...

removing bog(majority of people dislike it)

removing creek maybe (same reason)

adding chinatown and overgrownn

changing the game modes (adding sabotage and domination)

These are the current changes on the FA server

Well, it looks like chinatown is being skipped more often than not now. Can we try a few days with wetworks? I thinks that could be fun.........of course I also am hoping we can knock down the number of slots to 30-34 max.

anyway.....the last few times chinatown has come up, it has been voted to be skipped. I dont think its working out as well as had been expected.

Maybe if we reduce the number of slots by about 10 :hmm

• Administrators
Well, it looks like chinatown is being skipped more often than not now. Can we try a few days with wetworks? I thinks that could be fun.........of course I also am hoping we can knock down the number of slots to 30-34 max.

anyway.....the last few times chinatown has come up, it has been voted to be skipped. I dont think its working out as well as had been expected.

Maybe if we reduce the number of slots by about 10 :hmm

I will look for slots by next week. Mostly make it around 36+ 4 private. Let chinatown run for 1 week more. People will always hate one thing or another. Can't do much.

dare is absolutely right at this one. Ok bog has been removed, creek also i think because some people didnt like them including me. But then you just cant satisfy 100% of players. But it would be better if we left chinatown for some days and see how it goes.

I personally enjoy chinatown, but like I said, the lase few times it has come up...it has been voted through to the next map.

Lokis right ...Ive been on for the past few days and 90% of the time Chinatown is voted off for the next map. Initially I was glad because I have no experience with it (Cos I only play on this server!!) but today it seemed like over kill. EVERYTIME it came on there was a vote.

• Administrators

After 1 week it will be removed. Also, I figured if you run custom map which dixus suggested server becomes unranked and you may need PAM mode or something. If I am wrong someone correct me with right answer.

I didnt realize there was a ranking system for COD4 servers. If we start another server, as was suggested to me in my post about the number of slots, we could run the custom maps on it. Only a suggestion though since I will probably play on just about any server we put up B)

The sabotage mode has been awesome lately ....

i suggest moving sabotage from crash to Strike, backalot or countdown ....... i think it will suit it more....... i really liked sabotage and would love to play more often !!!

also i miss WINTER CRASH.............. for some change WINTER CRASH can be a good addition instead of crash !

just a thought ! :hi