Pic of the Day 30.01.11

DJ aka GDR DJ

I will never understand wearing pants like this....

If you are not a criminal you are an easy target as you clearly are not going to be able to kick or run.

If you are a criminal it will impair your ability to chase should your prey escape and your ability to yourself escape should the cops come.

I feel bad for them.It's kind of funny tough.. It's just ... ugly, discusting, unpolite, horrible. What for an example are they giving to they're little brothers, friends , people. Seriously why? They dont have money to buy a belt or what? NOOBS

I can not believe the comments...

You guys have no heart...

its obvious these fine young gentlemen are disadvantaged.. I mean they dont have clothes that fit. They are traveling together to show support for each other... They are in a select group... you can tell that they suffer from the debilitating disorder that causes their fingers to contort in the awkward way that they do...

For shame...

Please find it in your hearts to show compassion... Thank you all.

Peace Out :blink:

.....you know.....it might be just me but the pic seems to just be a clowin around pic with friends. you dont throw up multiple different "sets" (gangsigns, twisting of the fingers) within one group. besides, the pants are far too low. i mean really, does it even look real? i truly believe that these guys were havin fun on this pic...even if they were to be real 'gangstaz'.