Super Bowl XLV

sicsiksix

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Super Bowl XLV?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Packers don't really have cheerleaders either. All we have our the UWGB cheerleading squad. :(

I saw some ridiculous Las Vegas bets that you can make for this Super Bowl on the news this morning:

Number of times the announcers will mention Brett Favre: Over/Under is 2 1/2

How long will Christina Aguilera's nation anthem last: Over/Under is 1 min 50 sec

Will any Steelers players do Aaron Rodgers "title belt" celebration: Yes/No

Will BJ Raji play at least one offensive play: Yes/No

Those are just the ones I can remember. I guess you really can bet on anything in Vegas! :D

PAcker ftw. steelers need to go down in flames. @ anti really? come on man the steelers...thats like pickin (in soccer) brazil over germany because they won the cup like 7 times i think...(not big on soccer so correct me if im wrong).

Americas team will win, hands down. HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIDeIZuNim4'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIDeIZuNim4

Coorect me if im wrong.....but wasnt Dallas deemed "America's Team"?Not the Steelers....And as for the topic.....Steelers i wont support for the main fact they let a rapist come back to thier team....Green Bay....HAHAHA.....Sucks.As a Cowboys fan i hope the Cowboys organization locks all the doors,sits in thier $100,000 cars in the parking lots,and has a laugh at the expence of both teams....Im going for the refs in this game!

Americas team will win, hands down. HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIDeIZuNim4

Correct me if im wrong.....but wasnt Dallas deemed "America's Team"?Not the Steelers....And as for the topic.....Steelers i wont support for the main fact they let a rapist come back to thier team....Green Bay....HAHAHA.....Sucks.As a Cowboys fan i hope the Cowboys organization locks all the doors,sits in thier $100,000 cars in the parking lots,and has a laugh at the expence of both teams....Im going for the refs in this game!

Coorect me if im wrong.....but wasnt Dallas deemed "America's Team"?Not the Steelers

Pittsburgh easily has the largest and most widespread fanbase in the NFL.. so many people use phrases like "America's Team", "Steeler Nation", etc when talking about them. :D

Pittsburgh easily has the largest and most widespread fanbase in the NFL.. so many people use phrases like "America's Team", "Steeler Nation", etc when talking about them. :D

When they say "America's Team" when refering to the Steelers they are wrong....One of our beloved ex-presidents deemed the Cowboys America's Team.