Super Bowl XLV

sicsiksix

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Super Bowl XLV?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an amazing match!!Its 4.15am right now, i was awake all the night just to see this final match.I normally doesnt watch Football cause the Football scene in Germany or generally in Europe isnt interesting for me.But i try to watch the Superbowl Final as often as i can. Tonight i did.It was the right decision! :D Real fantastic match,many up and downs for both Teams. Congratulation to the Superbowl Champions. :)

I'll sleep some hours now ^^

Greetings

Berserker

I can safely say I do not know enough about the game to care

Yeah. I know about it but I still don't really care! :P

I love how when the Super Bowl comes around.. even people who don't care about the sport or the teams the rest of the season.. start trying to get all into it and talking about who they think will win. >.>

steelers all the way! im 5-0 in the last 5 superbowls! cant wait till this sunday!!!

Your 5-1 now.

That was a pretty damn good game though. I actually don't give a rats about either team, but listening to it on the way home from the airport on the radio I hauled ass just to catch the last 7 minutes on TV. Damn glad I did. I honestly expected a better performance out of the Steelers, but to come down 1 TD was good football.