cod discussion

KingCamper

killbox=ghost town...maybe we should all try playin in there some time....

Na, killbox is not hardcore, right?

I don't like non-hardcore servers. Instead of 1~2 bullets, it cost me 5 to take the enemy down. And with HC I already have sometimes the case that I stop firing, because "the enemy has received enough bullets to die". Use Juggernaut and I'll probably never kill you :P

And for me, in killbox everyone has Juggernaut :P

i love hardcore too but the other server is like dead. Im just sayin maybe we all should try ever 100 visit to switch to killbox. Or somethin like that cause like i said its a ghost town...they all went to black ops lol.

i love hardcore too but the other server is like dead. Im just sayin maybe we all should try ever 100 visit to switch to killbox. Or somethin like that cause like i said its a ghost town...they all went to black ops lol.

So basicly, everyone in Killbox went to CoD:BO. And killbox is not Hardcore, so CoD:BO is not Hardcore? I like that kind of reasoning :P

• 4 weeks later...

ya but did you guys hear... killbox will be turning into an outer space experience...with ufo's aliens and..... ok just wanted to know if anyone reads this...

I hear great things ... Mod server? hehe Custom maps?? hehe

ya but did you guys here... killbox will be turning into an outer space experience...with ufo's aliens and..... ok just wanted to know if anyone reads this...

I hear great things ... Mod server? hehe Custom maps?? hehe

Theos got that twinkle in his eyes. Scary. But whats this bout aliens?