Hey All, Question

Waster

Just curious, why is no one on vent? only see a few of you when I join (same 4 or 5).

Vent seems like a big deal when you join...

Whats your reason for being on, or not as the case may be?

Like I said just curious

I used to go on vent alot before but most of the people would be in other servers, i mostly play hardcore and somtimes silent. No one from those servers would be on most of the time so i stooped going on.

probably about 70% black ops members using vent

Thats the only people I ever see on, I usually join vent and see no one but bo players on. I don't join their channel and just log off since theres no one to talk to lol, I usually check vent before I play et though to see if anyones on

• Administrators

Thats the only people I ever see on, I usually join vent and see no one but bo players on. I don't join their channel and just log off since theres no one to talk to lol, I usually check vent before I play et though to see if anyones on

Why not join them, you dont have to play the same game to socialize on vent.

I do not use much vent because I do not speak English very well. :cry I always have to seek the help of google translator. :(

Its a good way to help better your English. Speak with others in english, and soon you won't need a translator to understand what all the bad words mean.

Liquid, I'll join you in vent when I get on. I usually play late at night, since I work 1-10pm central. Most of the time I get home I eat/read forums, usually don't get on till midnight at times.

Blessed, when you join vent, stay on even if your the only person on at the time. Then when you join a server, ask others to join you on vent ;)

Joe, thanks for the response. Usually most vent server owners don't want people from different games on same channel, as it can disturb others in the other game. I will stop by the COD4 channel and see what all the hoopla is about on Call of Duty 4.