Hey All, Question

Waster

Why not join them, you dont have to play the same game to socialize on vent.

Fair enough haha

Liquid, I'll join you in vent when I get on. I usually play late at night, since I work 1-10pm central. Most of the time I get home I eat/read forums, usually don't get on till midnight at times.

Blessed, when you join vent, stay on even if your the only person on at the time. Then when you join a server, ask others to join you on vent ;)

Joe, thanks for the response. Usually most vent server owners don't want people from different games on same channel, as it can disturb others in the other game. I will stop by the COD4 channel and see what all the hoopla is about on Call of Duty 4.

lol yeah, my isp really sucks though so vent just adds to my lag, I'll make more of an effort to stay on from now on though

Bro I wouldn't LOL at your accent. I try to get to know people, and its so interesting hearing all the different personalities from around the world. Get on vent, we had a ball last nite on hardcore channel.