captnconcrete Posted September 18 Posted September 18 18 hours ago, mraw435 said: just getting online now - will see everyone again soon @EVIL BUTTERS 1 1 Quote
Sparrow Posted September 19 Posted September 19 On 9/18/2026 at 2:30 AM, EVIL BUTTERS said: Sorry I missed it. I was Fapping...........................SUCK IT I will be there next week!!!!!! Fapoing who?🤣 Quote
Leader RedBaird Posted Thursday at 10:21 PM Leader Posted Thursday at 10:21 PM Ding , Dong ! @EVIL BUTTERS @BoneCrusheR The Weekly Gathering start in 7 minutes officially. I am "at it late" again! Quote
captnconcrete Posted Thursday at 10:47 PM Posted Thursday at 10:47 PM just got hom b there in bit 1 Quote
Leader RedBaird Posted Thursday at 11:06 PM Leader Posted Thursday at 11:06 PM (edited) A nice-sized crowd of admins this week! @Audie Leon Murphy was here, but said that he needed his poison knives, so he went back to jay#1 ! 😄 I wonder if it was only that one map that did not have the knives, or if Audie did not have enough XP in medic??? @mraw435 got onto the server by 710pm server time! He must have left work early! 😄 Edited Thursday at 11:11 PM by RedBaird 5 Quote
mraw435 Posted Friday at 12:29 AM Author Posted Friday at 12:29 AM 1 hour ago, RedBaird said: @mraw435 got onto the server by 710pm server time! He must have left work early! 😄 I charged out of work as quickly as possible today and it paid off!! 1 2 1 Quote
Leader RedBaird Posted Friday at 01:01 AM Leader Posted Friday at 01:01 AM 30 minutes ago, mraw435 said: I charged out of work as quickly as possible today and it paid off!! Laugh My Ass Off! 😄 😄 😄 I have read of the "Charge of the Light Brigade", but now we need a movie made of "The Charge of the Mraw!"! 😄 Quote
LindaCZ Posted Friday at 08:56 AM Posted Friday at 08:56 AM I was really looking forward to The Gathering, but I’m sick and honestly just glad I can breathe 😟 It’s nice to see that there were so many of you there! 🤩 1 1 Quote
White Raven Posted Friday at 01:23 PM Posted Friday at 01:23 PM 4 hours ago, LindaCZ said: I was really looking forward to The Gathering, but I’m sick and honestly just glad I can breathe 😟 It’s nice to see that there were so many of you there! 🤩 Damn, get well soon @LindaCZ! ❤️ 1 Quote
captnconcrete Posted Friday at 04:59 PM Posted Friday at 04:59 PM 3 hours ago, XeRoiX said: I missed again!!! do i gotta remind u every week i sure can ... 2 Quote
BoneCrusheR Posted Friday at 05:20 PM Posted Friday at 05:20 PM I tried 😪 to find the server but i don't know cause i went to the sever that said FA 2 server but not right 😐. what does the server actually say when looking at my screen? Quote
LindaCZ Posted Friday at 06:21 PM Posted Friday at 06:21 PM 1 hour ago, BoneCrusheR said: I tried 😪 to find the server but i don't know cause i went to the sever that said FA 2 server but not right 😐. what does the server actually say when looking at my screen? 1 Quote
BoneCrusheR Posted Friday at 06:53 PM Posted Friday at 06:53 PM 30 minutes ago, LindaCZ said: ok thank you 1 Quote
Sparrow Posted Friday at 07:28 PM Posted Friday at 07:28 PM 20 hours ago, RedBaird said: A nice-sized crowd of admins this week! @Audie Leon Murphy was here, but said that he needed his poison knives, so he went back to jay#1 ! 😄 I wonder if it was only that one map that did not have the knives, or if Audie did not have enough XP in medic??? @mraw435 got onto the server by 710pm server time! He must have left work early! 😄 This fellow DeMon was yesterday at s1 doing !info about me and carbon. Bit odd. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.