whats your opinion

Smock

So how do we all tthink the world and everything was started? This is always a niced juicy subject. Do you all believe in god? If not let's hear your opinion on this. What do you believe?

I personally like playing the big three.

The Jews, Christians, and Muslims all believe in the same story.

Thats completely not true...but thats besides the point.

this subject never leads anywhere.... lol

Thats completely not true...but thats besides the point.

Well, that is not completely true. The Jews believe in as old testament, in the Christendom the new testament is added, and the Koran is based on both, but as a last "the real" book. It is not the same, but they have the same origin.

Personally, I have absolutely no idea how the world has began, and I don't care. Some questions cannot be answered in my opinion, and the creating of the world is one of them :P

this subject never leads anywhere.... lol

I agree on that :P

i believe that a BIG ASS meteor hit some star and it exploded and when it hardened, earth was made and in time plants grew from water and slowly fish, apes, and then us! i think the world will end like that too in like 4005 or something

I beleive you splelt "God" incorrectly. Capital G when referring to da man.

The past tense and past participle of spell (only in the word-related sense) can be either irregular (spelt) or regular (spelled).

British English allows both irregular and regular forms. In American English, the irregular forms are never or hardly ever used.

There is no form of the word "Splelt" in English language.

Believe,

transitive verb accept something as true: to accept that something is true or real

I.E. = I don't know which story to believe Again there is no " Beleive" in the English language