whats your opinion

Smock

I don't believe any of the conventional ideas we are fed by the mass media / organized religions / educational establishments.

I think we are inside a cosmic mind. We are tiny fragments of a collective consciousness observing itself subjectively.

I believe that we humans are far too limited both in the amount of knowledge we can retain and our ability to comprehend to come close to understanding full and true knowledge of the divine. I do not believe any religion is complete or free from human imaginings however in order to pursue a more personal relationship with the divine I use the celtic pantheon as a template as I can relate more closely with the religions of the celts than I can other religions.

What I believe about the nature of the universe (very basic description) is that before anything physical or spiritual existed there were laws and because of the influence of these laws a chain reaction occured resulting in what we experience today. The three laws that I have been able to see enough circumstantial evidence for to have faith in are and will likely be the three most important I will stumble upon:

The law of Balance- Equal and opposite reaction. Most important law that governs all others.

The law of Opposition- Good to evil, creation balanced with destruction, life with death....

The law of Cycles- Everything has a cycle be it dust to rock and rock to dust, particles to stars - stars returning to particles, life to death to decay to life, nothing to everything everything to nothing. The only way to have no absolute origin is for the end to also be the return to a beginning.

The past tense and past participle of spell (only in the word-related sense) can be either irregular (spelt) or regular (spelled).

British English allows both irregular and regular forms. In American English, the irregular forms are never or hardly ever used.

There is no form of the word "Splelt" in English language.

Believe,

transitive verb accept something as true: to accept that something is true or real

I.E. = I don't know which story to believe Again there is no " Beleive" in the English language

If you want to go nitpicking, choose the abbreviations right next time :P

You use "i.e.", and although that can be interpreted as "in example", "i.e." is Latin for "id est", which can be translated to "that is". You want, in this case, to use the latin "exempli gratia", abbreviated to "e.g", which stands for "for the sake of example". Although, when you use it, you can read it as "for example", because, since you use it, you actually needed an example to clarify your statement else you wouldn't give the example :P

To write it correctly, you don't have to use an equal-sign by the way. "e.g., I don't know ..." is most of the times better to read. Actually, never use an equal sign, always write it out fully (as "is") if you have the chance. Unless you're writing mathematics of course.

</off-topic :P>

Thats completely not true...but thats besides the point.

this subject never leads anywhere.... lol

Yup not exactly the same (they all believe in certain parts that are interconnected but as a whole the religion is different).

Besides this subject never leads anywhere good , except a circle of death from the crusades to present day (if god exists, he must be shitting himself).