Low fps Wolfenstein ET legacy

ugo745

Two weeks ago my ET was running fine but when i lauched the game later it was whit extetrimely low fps and i cant even go to options. i also tried reinstalling the game and delete the game files but nothing worked

First i’d like to ask what system you have, and second, which version of the game. Vanilla 2.60b ET, ETLegacy or ET through steam? 

Could be a few different factors. The game isn’t really demanding at all, you can play without a graphics card. Might just be a case of having to up your hunkmegs. If you type in console, tilde (~)  /com_hunkmegs and press enter, what number do you get? 

Could also post your config, so we can have a quick sort through to help the game run better/smoother. If you’re unsure of how to write a config, you can simply go into the console (~) you can type /writeconfig configname and it will end up in your Wolfenstein folder, either jaymod or silent depending which mod you’re playing on. 

Edited by bLade.
  • Like 1

• Platinum VIP
19 minutes ago, HarryAimpotter said:

Do /gfxinfo in console. See if ET is using the right (dedicated) GPU, not integrated one.

unknown command "gxfinfo"

using newest ETL