Website 2024- Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

daredevil

• daredevil pinned and featured this topic
  • Leader
18 minutes ago, CrypticEve said:

$50 VIP membership

It should be credited automatically, in a few days, and your groups will include "Platinum VIP".  

If it is not credited within a week, you can use Contact Us / Donations to "complain bitterly".  😄 

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP
1 minute ago, RedBaird said:

It should be credited automatically, in a few days, and your groups will include "Platinum VIP".  

If it is not credited within a week, you can use Contact Us / Donations to "complain bitterly".  😄 

it took it out of my account right away. just said to wait for staff approval I believe to get perms on servers and for it to customize my name in the forums and all that stuff :)

• Like 3

• Leader
10 minutes ago, CrypticEve said:

to get perms on servers

We will not change your admin level on the servers to 8 from your current Level 5, Apprentice.  Your profile group might change to "Platinum VIP", but your level will still show as 5 in profile because that is the most important one right now.  😄  

Once your Group is auto-set to Platinum VIP, then you will have access to the VIP forums and the various other VIP benefits.  

ADDED:  Even if your Primary group stays "apprentice", you might get your secondary group set to VIP. 😄 I don't recall what exactly the forums add-on module does.  :hmm We shall find out! 😄 

Edited by RedBaird
ADDED
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...