3. Stryder

4. Noob

5. Knw

6. Mobius

7. Aftermath

hhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

sub Coca for me fo sho.

14 hours ago, Dest!Ny said:

I don't want to say "official" because we never wore F|A tags during scrims but there have been scrimteams consisting of F|A members. Some tournament matches were on gamestv if you ever want to watch them back 😛

Some examples:

https://www.gamestv.org/event/64888-the-unit-vs-fearless-assassins/

https://www.gamestv.org/event/50580-fearless-assassins-vs-mexeuro/

i knew you,d post ..lol 

its really hard now days to get the ball rollin for scrims. sure would love to see this happen. doubt i  got the time to partake but always gets me excited to see...

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
3 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

i knew you,d post ..lol 

I am still lurking around almost daily hehehehe

• Like 2

Well, let's aim to try something for the new year! Maybe on a weekend at a time where it is convenient for people who are overseas!

GamesTV brought back memories, saw me on the roster for a few of the old teams I was a part of!

On 12/5/2023 at 5:05 AM, captnconcrete said:

i would say  carbon stryder destiny   would be my first three picks.  my own if i picked for my own team. would be eli  haru  gameplan an delord. honestly tho . its pretty hard to get a good practice team together . we all old now.back in the day scrimmage was super fun.  if i remember correct there did used to be a fa team yes.

El, without a doubt, tops every list I could think of, cept maybe FG42 players lol

I would suggest doing some inhouse pickup games. Similar to the gather bot in the other discords out there. But maybe do a trial run with it for members. 

Can create a role, so whoever wants it can receive it. Once you do the ! command, it pings and well you know.. But maybe an idea :)

• Like 2