ET Team =F|A= All Stars

HaLLoWeeN

• Platinum VIP

Hi guys,

Hi have a interesting question..

If =F|A= had to assemble their best scrim team for like say pro competition, who would be selected based on their skills?

Are pro scrim comps normally 6 v 6 ?

(Tagged clan members only) 

Just curious to know.

jack-o-lantern-halloween-pumpkin-on-black-vector-33423651 (1) - Copy.jpg

• Like 3

scrims are more popular in 3v3 right now, mostly due to the playerbase. Theyre mostly held within the gathering matches though unfortunately 😕 

But I remember there being 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 6v6, 12v12s fairly often. 

I use to play competitively. I am not sure how I did it as I am so bad now xD but it was super fun. 

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

Not really sure, would be interesting to have a team put together and start practicing. I'd be down at least.. I want to say it's been tried before, but never got anywhere.

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP

I don't know everyone in the community but from what I have seen playing on s1, my picks to represent Team =F|A= would be...

1) =F|A=Carbon

2) =F|A=noob

3) =F|A=Skr1lla

4) =F|A=Knw!

5) =F|A=United Blood

6) =F|A=Sleestack

But like i said,

There's probably more good players in =F|A=

• Like 4
  • 100 1

Like the scrim idea and would love to spec it. It’s nice to be mentioned, but I’d think there are better player options. Will keep an eye on the thread to see if this goes anywhere.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

Im not the most familiar with everyone either but one thing to keep in mind when creating a *team* would be that they all have to be able to work and communicate together very well. 

As scrims are based off objective and not kills it can measure up to being some pretty surprising individuals that can be amazing in scrims. That is the beauty of it IMO. 

I'm not a member but I do like this idea 😄 hehe

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Platinum VIP

My current pick for a team are… 1)=F|A=Carbon 2)=F|A=noob 3)=F|A=Mobius 4)=F|A=Rengoku + 2 others…. You would then have to form a team committed and dedicated enough to be able to train consistently as a team and that’s near difficult to find within our ranks I think. The real question is.. has there ever been an official competition =F|A= scrim team? 

IMG_0479.jpeg

i would say  carbon stryder destiny   would be my first three picks.  my own if i picked for my own team. would be eli  haru  gameplan an delord. honestly tho . its pretty hard to get a good practice team together . we all old now.back in the day scrimmage was super fun.  if i remember correct there did used to be a fa team yes.

Edited by captnconcrete

• 2 weeks later...

I think we are leaving out some of our European friends, there are some good players in =F|A= that are on that side of the world. I think it would be fun to do an inter clan tournament with them or play like a 10v10 or something. We have enough people to at least create two 6v6 teams!

• Like 2
  • 100 1

This would be interesting, could start with friendly scrims as we do have the server. I’ve enjoyed partaking in scrims over the last 10-15 years, although I haven’t played much in the last year+ I’d consider myself a bit washed. But have been coming on recently and tracking/as if I have never really left 😄

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Platinum VIP

3v3 tourney with randomly picked teams?  May have to lay off the beers for that lol.  I've seen other discord servers that are set up for scrims with ranking and all.  Maybe we just start with a 3v3 or 6v6 channel on our discord and see what kind of interest we get?  With there being players from lots of different time zones it would be easier to see what kind of numbers we could get online all at the same time.

Edited by Aft3rmath
  • Like 2

• Platinum VIP
On 12/5/2023 at 9:47 AM, H a l l o w e e N said:

The real question is.. has there ever been an official competition =F|A= scrim team? 

I don't want to say "official" because we never wore F|A tags during scrims but there have been scrimteams consisting of F|A members. Some tournament matches were on gamestv if you ever want to watch them back 😛

Some examples:

https://www.gamestv.org/event/64888-the-unit-vs-fearless-assassins/

https://www.gamestv.org/event/50580-fearless-assassins-vs-mexeuro/

• Like 4
  • Love 1