ET SILENT #1 Silent needs a few settings changed

min

I, in the past spoke with DD about this and it has gotten worse. First the nade damage is WAY too low. In every other mod they are even insta gibbs. I say this for improvement. Secondly the flamer settings need to be taken WAY down. Please and Thanks.

Edited by min
mispell :D
  • Like 1

• min changed the title to Silent needs a few settings changed
On 8/24/2023 at 10:43 AM, min said:

I, in the past spoke with DD about this and it has gotten worse. First the nade damage is WAY too low. In every other mod they are even insta gibbs. I say this for improvement. Secondly the flamer settings need to be taken WAY down. Please and Thanks.

If nades are buffed then we should reduce how many are carried. Nade spam can get kinda crazy when server is full.

Hey, interesting proposals, but they are not justified in any way, reduce flamer settings, why?

When questions are raised, a specific question is needed. Give a specific example and increase your chances of being heard.

P.S. All servers are different and have different settings, especially so that the player can choose the most suitable one for himself

• Haha 1

trick against flamers, don't run away, run towards them. If you are close range to them you will not be hit by flames
both nade and rnade can easily kill a person
you can shoot the panzer bullet in the air destroying it, or keybind /kill so the panzer guy vaporize himself and you just suicide

I think the settings are good, and I like them.

Edited by MosesIsComingLookBusy

They are server settings. It's a very valid complaint. Nades are supposed to kill/gib. Not once have I seen that on Silent. The settings are basically for noobs. I simply ask for what every other et mod has. The flamer is way O.PBut why on a non-ff server? that doesn't even make sense. The dmg should actually be DECREASED because it only effect enemies. Keep FF off that's fine. But please set these OP settings back to mod default. That's all I ask. @daredevil remember we talked and you said yeah you'd fix this. Well my frend they made it worse. 

Thanks for hearing me out guys!

Edited by min

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/24/2023 at 12:10 PM, HarryAimpotter said:

I think its all very subjective, but I like that different servers have different settings. Isn't that kind of the point?

Yeh I get that. It's more than that. HC is never populated. PLUS as old as this game is their really isn't a "pro" anymore. Ofc some are a bit better. This is the populated Silent server. SO if this is where we all meet up and throw down then wtf is the need for OP changes and smurfing changes? Make it better. I think this is the perfect platform to discuss my experienced opinion. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2023 at 1:53 PM, Peaceman33 said:

Panzer radius needs to be lower and Rnade need to do more damage everything else is just fine to me. :)

my problem is nade damage. In most mods not only is are you dead but it's an insta gib as well. Here they're so very weak. I've naded plenty of faces just to see them fly back a bit and still shoot......FR guys this game is so old therefore there are no noobs anymore. Why nerf nades and OP noob weapons? Example : on Adler a classic move is to prime your nade, tj to the objective and throw your nade. Whoever is by the plant explodes as they should. I am once again simply asking for the nades to do mod settings default dmg. That's all. @daredevil my broe we talked about this and agreed it should be fixed a few months back. Still nerfed af my frend.

I agree with lowering flamer damage, specially since the user won't take self damage. 

The grenades don't bother me so much but would be fun if they did the damage you expect them to do - ie kill the enemy.