ET 3on3 Cup

yaku

5 hours ago, Blo0dy said:

This is etpro ?

Na its in ETLegacy! 

we also have a list in discord with players who still searching a team, so maybe you can group up with one off them
image.png.81ebdafe605e06e72ed949e52e0581e3.png

Edited by EinsGurke
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 8/22/2023 at 12:09 PM, iCiCeLzz said:

shall we do this? @Peter- @noob1 @wnk 

I might be travelling for work in Sept.. will have to flush out those dates before confirming. Rules seem a bit strict in that no substitution/forfeit if player cant show up.

I assume this will be played on an EU server (I'm getting my ping excuse ready :D)

• Like 1

I would like to remind you all that if you never played on legacy mod you can get used to it on our great server: /connect etl.clan-fa.com:27950 😄

I can assure you that as long as it's stable your high ping won't bother you on legacy server 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

On 8/23/2023 at 6:06 PM, noob1 said:

Rules seem a bit strict in that no substitution/forfeit if player cant show up.

Just to clear this up, it mean that we just want a registered team the night before. You guys only have to confirm that your team is playing 30mins before the 1st round draw. 6CET 

No subs are allowed after the cup has started at 6:30 CET because in recent cups it has caused to much of a headache with people complaining about stacking or unbalanced additions

Hope to see ya play!

On 8/22/2023 at 11:09 AM, iCiCeLzz said:

shall we do this? @Peter- @noob1 @wnk 

A gather is a pug/ scrim right?

I can't make this, I'm out for work through September 24th. It would've been fun! Sorry man!

• Like 1