ET LEGACY

4estw1zzard
Go to solution Solved by 4estw1zzard,

• Leader

TBS does show that you had joined HC for 3 maps with that name [et.trackbase.net] » Statistics for player: =F|A= 4estw1zzard

BTW, you should not join non-FA servers with your FA-admin GUIDs.  

I don't have ETL client, so I don't get the same menu display as you do, but I noticed the name under WELCOME is for "4est.w1zzard".  I wonder if that "." is a 'replacement character' for some non-printable characters.  Since you did seem to connect later, I suspect your problem was a temporary glitch of some sort.  TBS gave no results for "4est.w1zzard", so I wonder if the server considered you as connected in that situation. :hmm 

• Confused 1

Hmmm maybe you got multiple name cmd's in your config, try to clean it up a bit :/I'm using ETL for years and I never seen this error even tho my name is much longer 

"^:=^pF^:|^pA^:=^pSiwex^.8^)9"

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, 4estw1zzard said:

ok so i re installed etl and seems to be working now .. can i get lvls on the legacy server?

@RedBaird

@kajto3 / @yaku

• Leader
7 hours ago, 4estw1zzard said:

ok so i re installed etl and seems to be working now .. can i get lvls on the legacy server?

@RedBaird

I would have to be on the server with you to set your level.

If DareDevil mentioned these guys, then that may mean that they have "special powers" on that server.  😄 

4 hours ago, daredevil said:

@kajto3 / @yaku

• Like 1

• Leader
8 hours ago, RedBaird said:

If DareDevil mentioned these guys, then that may mean that they have "special powers" on that server.  😄 

ACK!  I ASSuMEd more than I should have, once again! Also, Once Again, DareDevil has a "broad Eye" on all things FA! 😄 (We all help a little, too. ) 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, 4estw1zzard said:

can i get lvls on the legacy server?

let me know on Discord, I'm on server right now. Someone will confirm your guids for me and I'll set you there :)