ET BEGINNERS #2 Beg2 - players suddenly disconnected

Cracker

Oi,

Just on Beg2 it was 17v17 on the start of Capuzzo and after a min of playing, 6 allies suddenly got disconencted (so says console) at the same time.. When they came back they were all wondering if server crashed, which wasnt the case. Akkanen was there as well to witness it, and it appears the crashed/kicked players all using Legacy. Not sure if its a problem regarding map or legacy... anyone else seen it happen on other maps or knows the problem and how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

Cracker *<)

• Like 2

They said game crashed or game just shut down, no regular dc. If wanna look server logs or something, it happened around 21pm finnish time (+2 gmt). Only 2 players confirmed they were using legacy, others didn't reply and can't remember anymore their names to ask in pm's :D+

• Inactive Member

I saw this one or two times allready. For me it was legacy and crash to desktop. I remember there were more ppl and If i remember good it have to do something with how many players are in server / close to full.

5 minutes ago, razjee said:

Imo problem with Legacy, sometimes game just off

I'm using Legacy too, and were in spec mode, didn't get game crash, not sure if any axis used legacy at that time. Only effected allies 🤔

Happens from time to time to me as well, game crashes without any error message, especially on larger maps with the server being close to maximum capacity. I use Legacy exclusively but I'm not sure it has something to do with it as people had those random intermittent crashes for as long as I can remember. As you can immediately restart the game and reconnect, it's not too big of a problem imo.

Edited by Lt Steiner
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, daredevil said:

If you go to windows error - what does error log say? 

image.png

Did not happen to myself, but what i heard ET just closes.. maybe Ukkonen knows more :)