ET SILENT #1 Happy Hour suggestion - Silent Server

MaTt0

Weekends only, starting at 5PM, 1 map or 1 hour?

Idea is to use Guns only.

No arty, no flame, no panz, no mines. 

- Dyno and Satchel are good to go due to objectives. 

- Class specialties are good to go, minus mines. 

Any weapon ejecting brass is a GO! Everything else is not.

The idea is for a nice break from the full server spam / explosions all the time. 

Just something new and wanted to see what people think. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Big fan (even though i love my rnades!) of this - thanks for bringing to the group!

I think allowing silent to vote on maps like usual would be best - usually the group votes on smaller maps for a good time. 

Awesome all! Been busy with work all week so always here on weekends! Glad to see you all love the idea! 

It may work out awesome, or people might not like it. Well see!

I'll def report back on the outcome after it happens!

• Love 1

For sure I'm in . It can be more than 1 map  why not , people will sure like it. 

Saying from that if we begin with map Special Delivery which lasts only 15 min I think it makes no sense . In my oppinion we can rename it "Happy Hours" which lasts 2/3 hours but I think it will be okay for 2h of play . Why I said why for 2h , well If you play 15min map or even 30min map which is maximum minutes for map , because when you play a 30-minute map and don't look at the clock, concentrating on game only ,  it goes by in a moment . Even thoo for just playing with guns , without arty , panzer's , smoke , mines etc , it will be interesting for play and people will go for obj only or just try they best for counting kill's. From all of that idk will be great to add map pack or not , or it will stay to choose' with 2 hours of specific time.

I'm just suggesting , soo any idea's more I'll be happy to read it . 

With love Chuu🔥🤎

• Like 2

@Night Train Love it, so it can be like a specific game type that gets set at a specific time. 

The map pool can either continue where left off, or have it's own separate happy hour pack. 

duration of the mod can fluctuate depending on user feedback. 

We start off with X amount of time, not to exceed Y amount.

Gather feedback and adjust!

• Like 1

Well , what came to mind is that we don't need map pack , we can just consult with people on server as of the question of the time , maybe it will be hard with doing this , but yeah on other way , we can count on 2h example duration time of "happy hours" . So four maps of 15 minutes / that's 1h , two maps of 30 minutes / in total 2h , btw just need to count the maps and their minutes.

For the beggining of the "Happy Hours" idk when to start , more of the population from South and North America is very active in their day/evening time's , from my viewing from Europe continent when it hit's the night after 00:00. I'll let you guy's to decide when and in which time. We can make also poll for the exactly time and choose what people think what is the best!

Edited by Night Train
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...