Is this kickable?

Achiyan

we all know who he's impersonating...me and the real kevin tried talkin to him. you know, take off 'tags' (which were wrong btw) and to change his name. he failed to responed each time. just want to know you guys' opinion. there were other F|A there as well.

post-4406-0-98987200-1290233759_thumb.jpg

I would be interested to find out who he is. His XP is considerable so he must have been going by a diff name all this time. I know almost everyone who is regular enough to have tens of thousands of XP...

I dont think you made a wrong decision. That guy is tag stealing (or impersonating) and despite the talking he didnt change his name.

Some players dont pay attention to chat area everytime so you may use PM or caps to catch his/her attention.

@kevin

use /pb_alist (slot number +1) to see the list of old nick names

I would be interested to find out who he is. His XP is considerable so he must have been going by a diff name all this time. I know almost everyone who is regular enough to have tens of thousands of XP...

The xp is inside the file etkey you may send to other people is that their files and obviously now as id have to other people if you find a person with xp like him to do a finger and compare id.

In Jay1 there is some guy named: F|A Vampire:) i once asked is he new member,no response then i thought he is tagstealing so because i haven,t never seen him in forum or server so i asked him to change name,no response,after i kicked him.Few days later he was back , then Baska asked him to change name,no response,then Baska !renamed him,little bit later he changed his name back and then he was gone.So if he really is tagstealer then you all know everything about him and higher admins can decide what to do with him next time!

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerinfo&idx=42669458

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerinfo&idx=42680940

He's playing right now on Jaymod 2. I saw him and thought he was FA , !listplayers for sure and he had 0 ... i supposed he didnt get !setlevel yet. If I see him I'll tell him to change name and I'll try to find out who he is,

Ok so I went to Jaymod 2 and he was there. I asked him 4 times to change name and then I tried to !warn but i couldnt because of my enhancedmod , I !admintested and I have 0 enhanced mod :S

i think its the same guy i kicked from Jay1. i also think its the same guy from Oranges experience. and again as the guy on Jay2. he doesnt respond to ingame chats or PMs but he does communicate via vsays.

use \pb_plist to see his slot (otherwise !Li + 1) and \pb_alist to see his other Names on Server.

A !rename with a slap on the back should solve this.

with lvl 6/7 (/8?) not possible

Ask him to rename if he dosn´t do !kick him so next time he will rename by himself.

he is playing the whole day with this name SL KevinHeinz :spank

LOL got him on Jay2

\pb_alist 19

PunkBuster Client: Alias List for (slot #19) =F=A=KevinHeinz=

PunkBuster Client: [Count] [First Used] [Last Used] [Alias] (Server Alias Limit is 10)

PunkBuster Client: 217 20101109 20101120 kevin

PunkBuster Client: 1 20101106 20101106 MUSCHI

PunkBuster Client: 1 20101106 20101106 Mister

PunkBuster Client: 2 20101106 20101120

PunkBuster Client: 1 20101106 20101106 ___xxxXXXgolomXXXxxx___

PunkBuster Client: 1 20101106 20101106 luser

PunkBuster Client: 8 20101106 20101106 gotha

PunkBuster Client: 41 20101114 20101119 KEVIN

PunkBuster Client: 1 20101119 20101119 VIN

PunkBuster Client: 1 20101119 20101119 K

PunkBuster Client: End of Alias List (10 Aliases)

have also his GUID if needed

Edited by stabak

You should kick them if they refuse to change their name, or change their name back after a !rename.

Talking is the best option - try to get his attention with a !putteam or bust out a translator.

He is obviously a kid - he's played from 6 am (his time) and is still playing now.

When he was kicked, he changed servers and continued to play with the name.

He is now playing with KevinHeinz, presuming after a !rename by F|A Fifth