Return from Inactivity Returning player - Level restore

c4sh

Question

Hey guys,

Returning from a break here, hoping to get my levels restored on ET servers. Especially Jay2 would be awesome.

Thanks and looking forward to playing with ya guys again 🤟

• Like 3

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, c4sh said:

Hey guys,

Returning from a break here, hoping to get my levels restored on ET servers. Especially Jay2 would be awesome.

Thanks and looking forward to playing with ya guys again 🤟

Hello and welcome back!

You have to update your new GUIDS in your profile. After this we would be able to set back your level (PB GUID especialy because you play on Jaymod , but I advice you to update the Silent one too)

Looking forward to meet you on servers!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GHARIB said:

Hello and welcome back!

You have to update your new GUIDS in your profile. After this we would be able to set back your level (PB GUID especialy because you play on Jaymod , but I advice you to update the Silent one too)

Looking forward to meet you on servers!

Thank you! Just had a question for ya. I had backed up my ETKey previously and so I'm still using the same one. Upon checking my GUID, it is the same as on my profile. Did I miss something there?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, c4sh said:

Thank you! Just had a question for ya. I had backed up my ETKey previously and so I'm still using the same one. Upon checking my GUID, it is the same as on my profile. Did I miss something there?

Oh , I see that your level is 8 on your profile (platinium VIP) but your profile is set as regular- it maybe because of duration limit about it

@RedBaird will certainly have closest eye on this.

What is your actual level on server? (do !admintest)

1 hour ago, GHARIB said:

Oh , I see that your level is 8 on your profile (platinium VIP) but your profile is set as regular- it maybe because of duration limit about it

@RedBaird will certainly have closest eye on this.

What is your actual level on server? (do !admintest)

!admintest has said Level 0 new player for every server I have tried so far. Currently on Jay2 right now :)

Edited by c4sh
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, GHARIB said:

At some point he had VIP - so he was level 8 in profile. c4sh if you plan to renew your VIP, we can make you back to level 8 or else, we will need to move you back to level 4.  OR

If you decide to help regulars, you can join us and be level 12 and above :) Thanks.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, daredevil said:

At some point he had VIP - so he was level 8 in profile. c4sh if you plan to renew your VIP, we can make you back to level 8 or else, we will need to move you back to level 4.  OR

If you decide to help regulars, you can join us and be level 12 and above :) Thanks.

Ah, that makes sense. Thank you for the speedy response! With that said, I am happy to help regulars and new players alike, any time that I can. Otherwise, level 4 is completely fine. Thank you!

Edited by c4sh

1 hour ago, c4sh said:

Ah, that makes sense. Thank you for the speedy response! With that said, I am happy to help regulars and new players alike, any time that I can. Otherwise, level 4 is completely fine. Thank you!

pretty sure  dd just asked you to join him self that rare XD but welcome back anyways 

Edited by *Kiba*
forgot the back lol

1 hour ago, *Kiba* said:

pretty sure  dd just asked you to join him self that rare XD but welcome back anyways 

Thanks Kiba! And I'm honoured haha. I remember F|A servers being around when I played ET as a kid. Lots of respect for keeping the community alive, so would totally be happy to join and help out.

11 hours ago, c4sh said:

Thanks Kiba! And I'm honoured haha. I remember F|A servers being around when I played ET as a kid. Lots of respect for keeping the community alive, so would totally be happy to join and help out.

your welcome  https://fearless-assassins.com/forums/forum/184-applications-join-us/ if you wish to app here a link to were you need to post it 

link for all the info you need for the app xD if dd thinks your worth a level 12 you can put me down as  a reference if you do  decide to join us  and ya it's nice to see old face come back  xD 

• Like 3