Website Profile Banner??

Evil

Question

Anyone have an idea how to change this green background into something nice or upload your own?
seems not to find the option at edit profile.

question.png

• Like 2

9 answers to this question

i have silver vip as seconde group.
before it was silver vip primal group, and et member seconde group, but i let it swap.

Is that the problem why iam not able? cause its a seconde group, why not make it for members aswell available.

• Like 1

• Leader

Your groups are definitely set to this:

PRIMARY GROUP
ET Member
SECONDARY GROUPs
+ Silver VIP

ADDED:  My profile has a "Cover Photo" tab on the upper right side, next to the "Edit Profile" control.  Yours shows me "Choose Photo", while mine gives me three choices.

669038847_ProfileCoverPhotoRB220413.jpg.defee04a53d722e4593ddd91b356b850.jpg

Edited by RedBaird
ADDED
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, RedBaird said:

Your groups are definitely set to this:

PRIMARY GROUP
ET Member
SECONDARY GROUPs
+ Silver VIP

ADDED:  My profile has a "Cover Photo" tab on the upper right side, next to the "Edit Profile" control.  Yours shows me "Choose Photo", while mine gives me three choices.

669038847_ProfileCoverPhotoRB220413.jpg.defee04a53d722e4593ddd91b356b850.jpg

thats the problem, i dont see that cover photo only see is edit profile

• Like 1

Would it be a bad idea to incorporate it in the forum ranks, so when you hit rank 10+, you've got that access to change your banner. So you have to be active within the forums to have a small reward.

• Like 2
  • 100 1

• Administrators
On 4/13/2022 at 5:50 AM, Evil said:

i have silver vip as seconde group.
before it was silver vip primal group, and et member seconde group, but i let it swap.

Is that the problem why iam not able? cause its a seconde group, why not make it for members aswell available.

I misspoke and apologies for that. It's for Gold VIP and hence it didn't work for you actually. 

Try now though - i added Gold for you. 

16 hours ago, Valk said:

Would it be a bad idea to incorporate it in the forum ranks, so when you hit rank 10+, you've got that access to change your banner. So you have to be active within the forums to have a small reward.

Nice idea! I don't see an option for it though. I would definitely do that for the folks, who are actively helping in help section to other users as a thank you perk. I will ask IPS team for this.

• Like 4

i asked about this a while ago to letdown he was confused i didnt have option either .. now i understand why .lol i spent few mins trying figure out where  the option was also evil.lol

• Sad 1

• Leader
23 hours ago, daredevil said:

It's for Gold VIP

It looks like the Store Descriptions of the VIP levels are out of date, especially the admin levels on the servers. (5-7 instead of 6-8).  There are no mentions of "cover photo" or "profile photo" in any of them.  VIP Membership - Fearless Assassins (fearless-assassins.com)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've got the same problem : I bought silver vip in january and saw that my group automaticaly changed to vip. With it I wasn't able to see member groups so I pmed @von Rantala and he fixed it.

Few days later, I remembered that I wanted to help the clan for sure, but why not using the gifts ?

Actually, I don't know what happenend and if everthing is all right. I just can't change any banner and my gallery ("paint") seems to be full.

It would be great if you can help me too (sorry for the topic invade)

Friendly,

osie

• Like 1