Sir Blue Oyster: Hello!

Howdy yall!

Some of you might have seen me actively on Jaymod 1 and now I finally decided to create a profile here mainly so I could suggest Minas back on rotation lol. I played ET for the first time in 2005 in school with my classmates. There was Quake 3 and ET installed on every PC in class and it was my first time playing anything other than Crash Bandicoot and GTA: San Andreas on Playstation. If I remember correctly it was Fearless Assassins No Quarter what I played a lot in 2008 and 2009, but can't be sure other than that it was a No Quarter mod. No idea what my profile name was either but sure there must be some players still here who I played with back then. After that I didn't play at all until I started playing regularly a bit over a year ago. My aim is a mess and my kd's are ass but man this game is so fun and addictive and the community here too is mostly so great that I just keep playing.

First name: Lauri
What country are you from?: Finland
Are you a Parent?: no
How many siblings do you have?: 1
What's your shoe size?: 44 EU
What do you do for a living?: used to build truck trailers and soon to be a truck driver
Greatest Fear?: cake on opposite side
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: 55 landmine kills on kerkyra
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) stepped on my own landmine
First thing you look for in a new friend?: ridiculously stupid sense of humor
Farthest you've been from home?: Miami
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: to request Minas back on rotation

Cat or Dog?: raccoon
What are your hobbies?: music, I play guitar and drums and try make my own music sometimes, 90's cars, skiing
What kind of Sports do you like?: none
What's your favorite color?: black and red
How about your favorite type of music?: black metal, thrash metal, post-punk, prog rock, trap, rap, britpop, shoegaze, italo disco, synthpop, hardcore punk, 60-90's music in general
Favorite Song?: Bruce Springsteen - Thunder Road
What's your favorite TV show?: Better Call Saul, Lost, South Park, True Detective, Fargo, Madventures, Six Feet Under
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): anything but Marvel or nonsense action movies
Favorite Movie?: Manchester by the Sea, Stalker (1979), Eyes Wide Shut, Drive, Rat Race, Dumb and Dumber, Pulp Fiction, A History of Violence, Reservoir Dogs, The Terminator, Mulholland Dr.
What do you hate most about yourself?: bad aim
What's your favorite beverage?: Coca-Cola
What you're favorite food/snack?: pepperoni pizza with pineapples
Favorite actor/Actress?: Woody Harrelson
Favorite season? Why?: late summer
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Florida, Norway, Japan, New Zealand

What are your top three games of all time?: ET, Crash Team Racing, GTA: San Andreas
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: platform or whatever those Crash Bandicoot games are
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: none
How many games do you own?: probably about ten PS1 games, GTA: San Andreas, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War
Do you play console?: rarely
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): rateyourmusic.com
Edited by Sir Blue Oyster
  • Like 5
  • 100 1

great to see ya join the forums - definitely see you on jay1 regularly! 🤘

First of all - I would like to highlight this for the group:

40 minutes ago, Sir Blue Oyster said:
What you're favorite food/snack?: pepperoni pizza with pineapples

Second, I still play Crash Bandicoot here and there on my buddy's ps4 -- another timeless game haha

Moikka Lauri ! 

With Sir Oyster is fun to play . Visit us on Beginners  2  or also or Noquarter1 for some fun together .  Moimoi