Discord made me post this lol

DrJD6

1 minute ago, Valk said:

Could probably close this as he has been banned for cheating.

He is still welcome on the website and is allowed to introduce himself bud. 😄

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Already? haha.  Last time I looked at the TB serverlist he was on.   Hopefully he just did something dumb like try to use one of these edited pk3 files for his 420 mod not knowing that the server has to be set up a certain way to allow it.   Going to have to host or purchase your own server to run that stuff.

you can actually find the mod i created in the etl serverlist just search STH and it will come up download speed is crap but you see the progress from there :)

So did you get banned for cheating or for having one of your edited pk3's in your ET folder?  I'm asking because I don't want to see someone else to join your server and end up with a pk3 that'll get them banned on FA servers. 

Q3 defrag allows you to do w/e you want with the pk3's just fyi.  If you like to trick jump play some idfe.  My friend made a sexy custom shadow and anime girl sounds anytime I jump and such.  Also have anime an anime character as my player model :)  Try that sorta thing in ET and it'll trigger the AC and ban you, even though you aren't actually "cheating".

Edit: I posted this before seeing your unban request for aimbot.  Ooops 😆

• Like 1

No advertising, please

!warn DrJD6 advertising

advertising,

osie

(advertising)

ps: did i told you it was advertising ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

So did you get banned for cheating or for having one of your edited pk3's in your ET folder?  I'm asking because I don't want to see someone else to join your server and end up with a pk3 that'll get them banned on FA servers. 

Q3 defrag allows you to do w/e you want with the pk3's just fyi.  If you like to trick jump play some idfe.  My friend made a sexy custom shadow and anime girl sounds anytime I jump and such.  Also have anime an anime character as my player model :)  Try that sorta thing in ET and it'll trigger the AC and ban you, even though you aren't actually "cheating".

Edit: I posted this before seeing your unban request for aimbot.  Ooops 😆

my test server is different from my public server. so nobody will get banned for anything. i was actually using an aimbot menu to see how the glow works with my player skins. 

Edited by DrJD6

• Administrators
On 3/21/2022 at 4:00 PM, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

So did you get banned for cheating or for having one of your edited pk3's in your ET folder?

We don't issue ban for pk3 😛  Cheat needs to be loaded for AC to issue ban. 

• Like 4