Adren

Jaaa!&

Im not a real big fan of adren but i do have a question, why can a medic give adren to another player but not to themselves, I think it should be adren for just medic, adren for everyone, or no adren, not that the medic can give adren to someone else, it does have its advantages, but i was just curious how this discussion came about. BTW this is on ETPub

Maybe I did not understand what you want to know, however, from what I know the adrenaline if you want to have it all classes (red syringe) and may be given to other players by pressing Mouse2 turning the syringe and use it yourself by pressing mouse1 I use it to run fast when I need it but when I have to kill very very strong players.

I translated the question and translating it because I'm Italian and was a little 'confused, however, I expressed my opinion. :)

• Like 1

• Administrators

There is an option in Etpub for that and I had kept it. Think little harder and you will know why that option is there. It as been there since I made my first Etpub config in 2007 or so.

If you ask me about adren on pub i'll say you: "hell no".

I'm not a big fan of adren, now just imagine: nab + panza + adren = %&@€?!

Adren is for who can't aim.

Adren = (faster+bullets rain)no hitable.

If you ask me about adren on pub i'll say you: "hell no".

I'm not a big fan of adren, now just imagine: nab + panza + adren = %&@€?!

Adren is for who can't aim.

Adren = (faster+bullets rain)no hitable.

Yea, yea...i think the same. No Adren for medics or other classes is the reason i like the pub most. And hopefully this will not change...

Yea, yea...i think the same. No Adren for medics or other classes is the reason i like the pub most. And hopefully this will not change...

i cant imagine pub with adre lol put adre on etpro now xD