dpi and sensivite

oliveirapt

the game from time to time start acting weird impossibel to aim just change my dpi and sensivity and all still the same like wasnt change at all i just deleted the entire game and reinstall it and basicly its all still the same during the game cant do hs like before even when aiming to do so when trying to kill someone the gun stop shooting and change to a diferent or for a few seconds stop shooting i got everything updates check more then once any suggestion r welcome

Sounds like a dodgy mouse or a weird macro you've accidently recorded and executed. If you have a driver like this

48bdbb4fd5a5eaf7964434495e81a58e.png

check to see if you have any macros you don't recognise that you're accidently activating.

If it's not that, as suggested by Flash, try another mouse.

3 hours ago, ElEl said:

Sounds like a dodgy mouse or a weird macro you've accidently recorded and executed. If you have a driver like this

check to see if you have any macros you don't recognise that you're accidently activating.

funny thing this mouse dont bring that i think i will try a another mouse

3 hours ago, Gladiator said:

et legacy or 2.60b?

2.60b

5 hours ago, TBAR Flash said:

aehm,

other mouse tested?

not yet i hate look iff i have another to test it

Check your desktop scaling, maybe you changed from 100% to 125% or otherwise. Maybe that's why the mouse's sensitivity is felt differently. I will not help with the remaining problems.

On 12/29/2021 at 4:19 AM, razjee said:

Try etlegacy i have same problem with 6b sometimes my fps drop idk why  and my mouse start jumping, lock etc.

i think my problem is fixed so far the problem was  my windows Change the sensibity of my mouse dunno why but im gonna test it for a few more days to make sure its ok but ths everyone for the help

On 12/28/2021 at 11:22 AM, ElEl said:

is this the mouse you use el! ... 

• 100 1