Bye bye old desktop, welcome new notbook Dell

Daddy

Dear friends, i had bought a new notebook Dell to my work, and course, to my funny moments ... so, what i need to do to have a same files or a same config from my old pc to my new notebook? 

Just need copy the files? or a need to do some thing more?

The new machine is a Dell with intel i5 11th generation * geForce mx 330 * 8gb ram 3200hz * win 10 pro 64bits

See u later guys!

• Like 1

For 2.60b Copy your whole ET install Folder, you can put it where you want. it will works. 

For Legacy maybe need a reinstall and copy your essential files ( etkey, config, ect) I'm not sure

Edited by DeKing
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Leatherface said:

Most important  file to  save,  is  ETkey..  thats  the  one  with xp. guid  inside

hahaa yes dont forget that . i forgot that when my pc died  lost everything

• Like 2
  • 100 1

hello guys, i started today the new dell and i guess it is fantastic... so, i need help again. The screen not work full style, just in the middle of screen, what i can do?

should be a easy fix of just opening the game  going in to options and system  there you should see whatever  resolution you have it set to i have bad eyes so i keep mine  800/600 with a 26 in screen lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/27/2021 at 5:30 PM, Leatherface said:

You mean ur  ET aint in full  screen ?

Hello yes mate, but i solved now, ... 

On 11/28/2021 at 2:09 AM, *Kiba* said:

should be a easy fix of just opening the game  going in to options and system  there you should see whatever  resolution you have it set to i have bad eyes so i keep mine  800/600 with a 26 in screen lol 

Thanks so much Kiba ... its work now

Heey guys, just one question. I bought a switch for i can use 2 computers......... in my table i have a old desktop where i am use right now and now, i have a new Dell notebook .... i want to use the boths in the same time and cause it, i bought a switch with 8 doors by Intelbras SG 800 q+ ......... i want know if i will have some problem with conexion ET servers, i dont want been using some forbiden equipament ..... thanks guys!

3 hours ago, Daddy said:

i bought a switch with 8 doors by Intelbras SG 800 q+ ......... i want know if i will have some problem with conexion ET servers, i dont want been using some forbiden equipament

Hey!

I don't know this kind of switch from Intelbras (Brazilian company?) , but basicaly,  a switch hub is just a multiport network hardware.

It is totaly allowed, and I would add that it has no reason to be forbiden.

Don't worry about it!

Edited by GHARIB
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GHARIB said:

Hey!

I don't know this kind of switch from Intelbras (Brazilian company?) , but basicaly,  a switch hub is just a multiport network hardware.

It is totaly allowed, and I would add that it has no reason to be forbiden.

Don't worry about it!

Thanks so much mate! Intelbras is nacional company... ok, thanks for support!

• Like 1