nAbish

• Platinum VIP

So here's a few pics from a new project we took on. House/Apartment hasn't been used for many years. Got in with a Senior Vice President of a local bank, and he does flip houses. He's taking us on to renovate properties as he buys them to make them able to be rented out. Small budget, but we are demoing all of interior and redoing what we can. Not much to work with but it's going to be an awesome little place by the time we are done with it. Going to to do huge walk in shower all in tile, redo natural hardwood floors, re-trim windows, and re-support/level the entire house. The house is pier and beam and sits on stilts, long story short this house isn't being held up by much. Will post pics of that when we get started. Just wanted to let you guys get a small eye on what I do for a living everyday. I've enjoyed doing this type of work ever since being a youngin' lol

durham remodel 1.jpg

durham remodel 2.jpg

durham remodel 3.jpg

durham remodel 4.jpg

durham remodel 5.jpg

durham remodel.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Surprise 2

yikes .. looks like fun. but i hate mold..  and asbestos...

i do love doing tile work ... tile is fun.... be safe buddy.  make sure u make some coin cuz them bankers love to ass rape the workers. 

• Haha 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP

Ohhhh yeahhh def gonna be a fun one LOL 

Tile work and vinyl flooring are probably my favorite work, along with trim. Sheetrock and mud probably isn't my favorite work, but I'm very good at it. 

I make same pay regardless, as long as I show up everyday. Bonus comes if/when project is done early.  ;D

• Like 1

i hate hanging sheetrock but i love finishing it.its easy. with right tools. i love them bonuses  always hate it tho u work your ass off thinking ima get a bonus . and u dont or its 200 bucks .lol i am excited too see it done.. hope it goes well for yea!

Edited by captnconcrete
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP

Right xD I just try and focus on one job and one thing at a time or else I get overwhelmed. Thank You! I'll post progress pics as we go.

• Like 1

Looks like a ton of work, be safe buddy can't wait to see the finished project. If I lived near where you are working I would pay a visit to ya buddy and offer some clown help with some doughnuts   KRISPY CREAMS  on me bud.

• Haha 1
  • 100 1