Website =FA=Topygirl no access to forums

Magi

Question

Hey yall topygirl is on silent right now saying that she doesn't have access to forums, can someone help her with this? Or reach out to her when you get a chance?

• Like 2

13 answers to this question

• Leader

I joined Silent#1 some 2 hours after the above post and
I missed TopyGirl by 43 minutes and
I missed Magi by 2 minutes. ( He left at map-change and had not noticed my /ma greeting just before.)  :( 

TopyGirl/TopGun profile :  TopyGirl / TopGun profile

Magi, she can connect to the forums and use Contact Us to explain her problem to the Staff+ moderators.

• Like 4
  • 100 1

• Leader
2 minutes ago, Magi said:

She was saying she needed a password reset?

It looks like she had to use the Password Reset Tool last October.  If she (or her browser) has lost that password, then she should use that tool again and save a copy of it, this time. 😄 

If the password she tries to use is incorrect, then the forums will show the Tool to her.  I think that it will send a temporary password to her registered email address.   If she has changed from her Registration email or lost it somehow, then we could have a problem.  

Edited by RedBaird
  • Haha 1

• Leader
12 hours ago, Magi said:

She was acting like she was locked out just fyi

As my "head hit my pillow" last night, I realized that if she has been trying to log on with her playing name, "TopyGirl", instead of her profile name, "TogGun", then she would be blocked from the forums and does not need a password-reset. 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

She's on silent now. I told her to use her profile name and she says she's tried that. I told her have you tried resetting your password and she said it doesn't work.

It sounds like she forgot the email that's associated with her account. the reset tools working because I just had to reset mine 😅 either that or she's not getting a link to her email.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

maybe go over to her house and  bonk her on the head with some newspaper and fix her problem your self if anyone knows her in irl 😛 

or ask her if she checked her  junk mail or  spam mail  if she like me has 1000000000+in my spam just tell her to clear it all away  and do the reset password again just to see if the email not ending up in her  junk or spam 

if she does not know the email she used info then all i can say is Snitches get stitches: dankmemes

• Haha 3

• Leader
6 minutes ago, DeKing said:

Seems good now ? :) 

Yes, your reply here made me check her profile, which now says:

LAST VISITED
10 hours ago

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Leader
8 hours ago, Magi said:

Good deal! Thanks yall 🙂

@TopGuN Thanks to Magi, a real "teammate". 

ADDED:  Her profile now says, " LAST VISITED 21 minutes ago ". 😄 

Edited by RedBaird
ADDED
  • Like 1