Hola! <3

AnnaQAW

Wow! QAW! ❤️
Great community and server, used to play a lot while it was ETpub back in 2007/8 till 2011.
There are a few old clanmembers of Hellsoldiers (my old clan) within QAW, Oz and Hoff..

Welcome to =F|A=! 
Glad you like it here!

• Love 1

1 hour ago, ancientmule said:

Wow! QAW! ❤️
Great community and server, used to play a lot while it was ETpub back in 2007/8 till 2011.
There are a few old clanmembers of Hellsoldiers (my old clan) within QAW, Oz and Hoff..

Welcome to =F|A=! 
Glad you like it here!

@ancientmule nice to see you here!!!! Oz and Hoff still my favorite QAWis brothers of all time (dont tell to others hahahha).

Hellsoldiers! I still remember it, Im bit old hahahhah I used to play  there  with [1337]Dokuro nick and then become QAW family with  Doku{QAW} nickname, but everyone called me by my name so I changed it to Anna.

Nice comunity here,many great people, what a such  warm welcome in one post. Thanks to all! ❤️ 

Edited by AnnaQAW
  • Like 1
  • Love 2