ET BEGINNERS #1 Spawn killing and 3-times-weapon rule

Kaasschaaf

Hi! 

Since jay3 is a small server, people tend to focus on spawn killing. They mostly use a panzer or a mg42.Maybe it's an idea to make spawn killing forbidden?

Secondly, I saw that some servers use the 3 times rule for a weapon such as panzer. Maybe it's an idea to add that rule to jay3 as well, since some people always use panzer and it causes frustration among others. I've heard many people complaining about people who always play panzer (I'm also one of them tho haha).

These are just some thoughts, I'm wondering what u think about it. :)

not sure whether this topic fits here, sorry when it's not - feel free to move

• Like 1

• Kaasschaaf changed the title to Spawn killing and 3-times-weapon rule
2 minutes ago, Kaasschaaf said:

Hi! 

Since jay3 is a small server, people tend to focus on spawn killing. They mostly use a panzer or a mg42.Maybe it's an idea to make spawn killing forbidden?

Secondly, I saw that some servers use the 3 times rule for a weapon such as panzer. Maybe it's an idea to add that rule to jay3 as well, since some people always use panzer and it causes frustration among others. I've heard many people complaining about people who always play panzer (I'm also one of them tho haha).

These are just some thoughts, I'm wondering what u think about it. :)

not sure whether this topic fits here, sorry when it's - feel free to move

iSecond that motion and there should be a rule for 3 rounds panzer only  for a singel person and no sk

• Like 1

Spawn killing with heavy weapons is actually forbidden, as far as I know...I didn't feel it as a problem on Jay3 atm but maybe we play different hours on server. 

About 3 maps panzer rule, agree, even if I cannot say the name of an abuser, a part of me, trying to get 2Mio XP 😜

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Sphalman said:

Spawn killing with heavy weapons is actually forbidden, as far as I know...

No it is not. On all our servers sk is allowed. And it should stay that way, trying to control it only cause more issues and arguments. Been there, done that, in the end noone was happy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 2

@Sphalman Also, that’s why there is spawn protection. So that you can have a few seconds of invulnerability to escape potential spawn killers ;)  

For the 3 maps panzer rule I can’t say if it would fit on jay3 since I don’t play there. @GHARIB @rambozo37

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Currently , there is not an official rule about panza, so no punishment for that. 

On 3/17/2019 at 5:44 PM, Scarface said:

Hello Flawliet, 

We dont have any rules for the panza.

You can see all the rules on the wiki : https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki

Scarface

Regarding fairness and propriety about sharing weapons, I am sure that adults can have responsible chat and deal with it, and can agree on the sharing of any weapons 👍

Admins are here to maintain order on server, and if that kind of situation can create some troubles on server or if any abuse, I would agree to "force" someone to leave any weapon he has monopolized over 3 maps (Reasonable time), in the aim to prevent any trouble between players on server. 

Edited by GHARIB
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, RendeL said:

No it is not. On all our servers sk is allowed. And it should stay that way, trying to control it only cause more issues and arguments. Been there, done that, in the end noone was happy.

Good to know, I was quite sure it wasn't allowed with heavy weapons.

Anyway, I never had to warn someone for spawnkilling so far 😉

• Like 3

19 hours ago, speedac said:

there should be a rule for 3 rounds panzer only  for a singel person and no sk

For SK, definitely not. 

A rule about it will just create more troubles and infinite arguments. 

1.What would be sk ? 

2. What would NOT be sk (capturable spawn, or SK to dynamite a command post in a spawn room) 

3. what should be the sk zone (Inside ? Or is at the exit of a room it would be SK ? ) 

4. it will depend of Each map, so more specific rules for many maps (a rule for 2nd allied spawn of goldrush ? Not sk for axis first spawn, but sk When it becomes allies one). 

Finally, the spawn protection is here to avoid any problem about it. You have all the time to kill someone near to the spawn without he could kill you, and most of spawns got many exits. 

Trust me,  servers where SK is not allowed, it is always more rules, and more arguments. 🥵

Edited by GHARIB
  • Like 3
  • 100 4