What Happened to my my XP on the servers??

OpsVixen

I jumped on the Recruiting ET server this May, and ALL my XPs were gone that I had accumulated, and I had to start ALL over from scratch. I didn't think I had been off the F/A server very long; and I know its been restored when I have been gone way longer. Is there any ADM that can look into it, so that I don't have to keep starting all over if I am gone a few weeks.

thanx mate,

ops

• Leader
4 hours ago, OpsVixen said:

ALL my XPs were gone

TBS only has records of your name going back to May of this year.  That may mean that you were gone longer than you thought???  I think that XP gets reset after three months OOOH, I think that it is ONE month, come to think of it! 😮   of absence.  Unless you somehow got a new PB GUID since you had played before.

4 hours ago, Sphalman said:

Jay2 had some problem

Her Name's Jay2 records show the name last there over 600 days ago.  (If I selected the right name.  There are 3 versions, but others are 'older').

@OpsVixen  The Silent#1 records show that your name was there some 2 hours ago, but your PB GUID was not visible to me.  That name had also been on Silent#1 some 124 days ago, with a different Silent GUID and a PB GUID that is different from the one that you have on Jay#1 right now.

Did you reinstall ET?  That would remove your old GUID-generating files.

Edited by RedBaird
oops
  • Like 2

• Leader
3 hours ago, RedBaird said:

I think that XP gets reset after three months OOOH, I think that it is ONE month, come to think of it! 😮 

@OpsVixen 

I just jumped on Jay2 and my XP disappeared, as well as, everyone else's it seems. Additionally, I am recognized as a new player and my admin levels have been reset to 0. I am not recognized as a FA member and received a warning to remove my FA tags. I was kicked after 3 minutes.

Has something happened on the server of late? 

Edited by AirRaid

• Leader
6 hours ago, AirRaid said:

Jay2 and my XP disappeared

It is back to normal now.  DareDevil restored a Backup about an hour ago.

• Thanks 1
  • 100 1

• Leader
18 hours ago, Sphalman said:

Hey mate, I think that Jay2 had some problem recently and all XP are gone....sorry mate.

That can happen, too.  Founder DareDevil had to restore Jay2's database from a backup about an hour ago.

@OpsVixen  Join Jay#2 and see what you have now.

• 100 1

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, RedBaird said:

It is back to normal now.  DareDevil restored a Backup about an hour ago.

Be cool if it was back up of when I had almost 300K XP lol

• Like 2

• Leader
1 minute ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Be cool if it was back up of when I had almost 300K XP lol

That must have been before we had a series of crashes there. 😢 I lost my highest XP ever there, too.  Damned 💻s ! :mad:

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP
8 hours ago, RedBaird said:

That must have been before we had a series of crashes there. 😢 I lost my highest XP ever there, too.  Damned 💻s ! :mad:

That's where I was at before the crash last month that knocked most people back to 0. Add thing, it didn't remove achievements

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

No Worries Waiting GIF

It makes me feel that I am not alone....in this House of Looney Tunes...Thanx for the updates mates. No, I did not re-instal ET. However, I am trying to update the hacks (ET.EXE and ETPRO.exe), and they are only dl as binary files on my OS Vista 64-bit, and I cannot get them to instal. Therefore, I must play with the original 'stock' version of et.exe and etpro.exe

this causes moments of soliliquey for me...but, go on I must...

Edited by OpsVixen
delete

"PB GUID was not visible to me.  That name had also been on Silent#1 some 124 days ago, with a different Silent GUID and a PB GUID "

6 minutes ago, OpsVixen said:

No Worries Waiting GIF

It makes me feel that I am not alone....in this House of Looney Tunes...Thanx for the updates mates. No, I did not re-instal ET. However, I am trying to update the hacks (ET.EXE and ETPRO.exe), and they are only dl as binary files on my OS Vista 64-bit, and I cannot get them to instal. Therefore, I must play with the original 'stock' version of et.exe and etpro.exe

this causes moments of soliliquey for me...but, go on I must...

["PB GUID was not visible to me.  That name had also been on Silent#1 some 124 days ago, with a different Silent GUID and a PB GUID "]

PS Boy, I have really been out of touch lately. I am unfamiliar with how to access these GUID? Though I do have PB? Cartoon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Edited by OpsVixen