ET Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory In Virtual Reality.

ASBO

Looks cool but its not really ET, they have just used the maps. The game shown is called Pavlov VR which is a VR FPS they have simply copied ET maps for. 

• Platinum VIP
On 5/17/2021 at 3:04 PM, Snuffs99 said:

Looks cool but its not really ET, they have just used the maps. The game shown is called Pavlov VR which is a VR FPS they have simply copied ET maps for. 

Looks like ET to me lol! 

Regardless, it's cool as hell looking

• Like 2

On 5/19/2021 at 12:24 PM, -=HipKat=- said:

Looks like ET to me lol! 

Regardless, it's cool as hell looking

Haha, sure it looks cool but you know the saying "don't judge a book by its cover". Its lit the map thats ET everything else is not, watch the player models, the guns and the movement, they clearly look and sound different and its even stated its pavlov VR. 

Can polish a turd but its still a turd.

Experience this classic game in VR via the steam workshop maps for pavlov vr, these maps includes Gold Rush and Beach Invasion WITH the right objectives!

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Haha 1
  • 100 1

• Leader

Looks Strange as Hell!  Was that Engie 'bashing' the tank with a hammer or a wrench to fix it?

EEK!  It was a hammer! 😮 

659419287_SteamETVRhammer210521.jpg.1ceb27dd849245707ee6a9ac17d9a08f.jpg

Edited by RedBaird
SS the Hammer!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

First words to come outta my mouth. "Holy shit" this looks awesome I would so wanna play that!!!!! Seeing Goldfish like that was awesome even though I don't care for that version.   Not enough nice clown hiding spots hehehPop Out GIF by Nat Geo Wildbut oh my God that game looks very promising👍👍👍👍👍

• Like 2