Nikolai here (again) :)

Nikolai

Hey everyone. I'm Nikolai and I joined here about a year ago. My visit was short because I couldn't get Enemy Territory running without issues on my AMD graphics card. The situation is now changed, as I got Nvidia and the game is working properly.
I'm 27 years old university student from Finland who likes playing games, watching movies and tv-series, going to concerts, listening to audiobooks, fishing, frisbeegolfing, and going out with my beautiful rescue dog, Ginny.
Wolfenstein Enemy Territory was one of my first FPS games I ever played. I started playing actively in 2009, but quit when I moved between cities to start my studies in 2014.
I mainly play in Beginners #2, but I switch between almost all of the FA servers depending on where the players are.

Other games that I mainly play are Apex Legends, Insurgency: Sandstorm, America's Army: Proving Grounds, Titanfall 2, League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and few survival games. 
I also started streaming earlier this year, mainly for my own fun. I currently have humble 70~ followers and a small friend community. Feel free to come watch, or ask me to play with you! I streamed FA servers during Splash Damage's ET community day, but unfortunately they didn't join the servers I was on. My twitch is https://www.twitch.tv/niikolai and you can find my steam and discord in my profile.

See you in the battlefield!

Edited by Nikolai
  • Like 8