Your favourite alcohol drink?

insanemeister

21 hours ago, insanemeister said:

Oh nice. It must have been tasty 😄

It was, as much as I enjoyed it, not normally something I splurge on for myself, which makes it a good gift.  I am normally a Buffalo Trace/Makers Mark guy  😉

• Surprise 1

Caiprinha,

made with Sagatiba and shaken in a whiskey tumbler,

served to tons of rotisserie grilled beef with some good company, and some cans of alavarinho for the thirst. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

🤤🤤🤤 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Vice86 said:

Caiprinha,

made with Sagatiba and shaken in a whiskey tumbler,

served to tons of rotisserie grilled beef with some good company, and some cans of alavarinho for the thirst. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

🤤🤤🤤 

Is that portuguese wine?

• 100 1

yes,

its cheaper than the spanish version of albariño, and since its lighter and fruitier than every other wine all over the world i have tried, i got stuck with vinho verdes...👍🤩

to me it is situation based, 

cant have a beautiful dinner with just beer for example,

but when you are laying in the sun at some mallorca's beach, nothing better than a good old stone cold san miguel, it just feels right.

Same goes for going out, i never drank beer at a disco, it was mostly flying russian or cuba libre. 

but, who knows what you are gonna do when you have the right level,... 😂

I once was out with some friended couples in nearby local disco, when i had enough cuba libre i got thirsty, so i wanted  to drink something else. i went to the waitress and said, do you have something against thirst, and she replied, sure take a bottle of champaign while being sarcastic... i was like,... 🤔🤔🤔...

so i ordered it and every other girl of the friended couples was like, awww, so nice of you... 🤩🤩🤩...

i was still wondering what they meant 🤨, and when the bottle arrived in a bucket with icecubes, the waitress was searching for Champagner flutes 🥂,

i took the bottle out of the bucket and drank out of the half bottle with my mouth on ex like a farmer after working all day on the field...

the looks of my friends ladies, you cannot imagine,... 😤🙄😳🥺😱🥴

and i was like,

WHAT? did i do something wrong? 😂

i am thirsty, and this is mine, leave me alone 🙈🙈🙈

Edited by Vice86
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...