ET ETL Frostbite v9?

Achilles90

I took a look at the pk3 for the ETL variant of Supply Depot.

When extracted, the files are over 300mb, the vast majority of which is the enhanced textures. These can be removed, so the pk3 becomes a more reasonable 11 mb or so. But, you then lose the great quality graphics which would kind of defeat the point.

37 minutes ago, BlackWolf said:

But, you then lose the great quality graphics which would kind of defeat the point.

I think the ETL version of supply depot worth it for his graphics, I we loose it, I don't know if there is interest to have it. ( I found it a little more complicated than the orginal one for the allies, better spot to camp for axies, but It's maybe just my feeling.)

Woah, bit late to respond to this topic probably, but those graphics are great (as far as they can be in ET ofc). Feels / seems like they got some inspiration from the Return to castle wolfenstein single player maps looks and moved it to ET. Really blew my mind (atleast the frostbite version).

It does indeed look beautiful but I don't see the point really of it making visually pleasing. It's a 18 year old game.

I really wish Bethesda would stop messing around with the Wolfenstein series and remake ET with current gen graphics. Bring the greatest FPS to a new audience. The newer generation is missing out. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hitch said:

It does indeed look beautiful but I don't see the point really of it making visually pleasing. It's a 18 year old game.

I really wish Bethesda would stop messing around with the Wolfenstein series and remake ET with current gen graphics. Bring the greatest FPS to a new audience. The newer generation is missing out. 

The reason RTCW and ET work is down to the engine, got nothing to do with the graphics.....they could make it as nice to look at as any modern game like cyberpunk but players like myself and 99% of others would never notice with picmip 3 type settings etc.