Movie Collectors ( physical media )

EyeofHorus

On 12/11/2020 at 2:56 PM, DeKing said:

I've got some movies in physical support, but the most of them are on hard disk. 

One day I started to make the list of all the movies I have on Trakt, but too much work lol, I don't have the time now to watch lot of movies like before, I need more lifes ! 😛 

What kind of movies do you like the most? 

DeKing , i love alot of different type of movies but my favorite genre is horror .

I still have alot of movies to watch lolol . 

Thank you about the collection ;)

@XeRoiX , thanks mate . I wish i had more money to buy some more statues ehehehhehe. :)

@Dink the Clown thanks mate . I filled my living room with these Billys from Ikea .

Don't you have any movies displayed ? Would be awsome to see it :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Haha no all my movies are just laying around stacked under my t.v. in little jewel cases but I have tons of movies inc.  VHS and have a rare capacitance video player only one video though Kramer vs. Kramer with Dustin Hoffman and Meryl Streep what is strange about this player is that it plays videos like a Lp record player with a needle. Here is a picture of a capacitance record. Not mine though don't have that movie which is Close Encounters of The Third Kind.  Although have it on Blu-Ray

200px-Ced_cart2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

I need a new shelving unit but I hate going to IKEA... always get lost in that damn place haha but if its to show off the collection so far, sacrifices must be made! later ofc! 😄

• Haha 2
  • 100 1

13 hours ago, Dink the Clown said:

Haha no all my movies are just laying around stacked under my t.v. in little jewel cases but I have tons of movies inc.  VHS and have a rare capacitance video player only one video though Kramer vs. Kramer with Dustin Hoffman and Meryl Streep what is strange about this player is that it plays videos like a Lp record player with a needle. Here is a picture of a capacitance record. Not mine though don't have that movie which is Close Encounters of The Third Kind.  Although have it on Blu-Ray

200px-Ced_cart2.jpg

Isn't that a laserdisc ?

12 hours ago, XeRoiX said:

I need a new shelving unit but I hate going to IKEA... always get lost in that damn place haha but if its to show off the collection so far, sacrifices must be made! later ofc! 😄

Yeah , go ahead and put them exposed :)

A vollection is always nice to see :)

11 hours ago, Leatherface said:

Nice Leather , some good movies there :)

• 100 1

On 12/13/2020 at 10:00 AM, EyeofHorus said:

my favorite genre is horror .

I still have alot of movies to watch lolol . 

Me too and me too haha ! will buy lot of time :) 

@XeRoiX wow nice :) you have one for each day of the week ? 😄 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EyeofHorus said:

@XeRoiX, that´s a good collection there :)

Thanks @EyeofHorus! Gotta get more! 

Haha @DeKing horror is the best! 

You guys should check out The Nun. A supernatural horror film from The Conjuring franchise.

Child's Play (remake of horror icon Chucky!) when technology really goes wrong :o 

Also,

Robert Englund (Freddy Kruegar) scored a role in season 4 of Stranger Things.

Peter Dinklage (game of thrones) is gonna be the new Toxic Avenger, what! 

The Nun tell me something, don't remember if i have it or watch it yet 😛 

If you want some good horror movies from france look at Sheitan, Haute Tension, Martyrs and Frontière(s) ;) 

I need to watch Child's play hehe 

Oh, you would remember watching The Nun! Trust me!

Hmm, French horror movies you say? I haven't heard of those ones and I'll look into them! 😄

What about horror movies from Portugal @EyeofHorus ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, XeRoiX said:

Hmm, French horror movies you say? I haven't heard of those ones and I'll look into them! 😄

Yes all frenchs lol

Sheitan is with Vincent Cassel, my favorite actor, he's completly insane 😄 

1 hour ago, DeKing said:

If you want some good horror movies from france look at Sheitan, Haute Tension, Martyrs and Frontière(s) ;) 

I have here Frontiers to see . I didn´t liked much Haute Tension . Sheitan i liked ( i also like Vicent Cassel , great actor ) . Martyrs is on my list . I also have the movie Ils ( didn´t liked it much ) .

1 hour ago, XeRoiX said:

What about horror movies from Portugal @EyeofHorus ?

Unfortunatelly we don´t have much :( we have Coisa Ruim and in the genre horror-comedy we have now Mutant Blast .

Is a genre not much supported in Portugal unfortunatelly .

Edited by EyeofHorus