Movie Collectors ( physical media )

EyeofHorus

I've got some movies in physical support, but the most of them are on hard disk. 

One day I started to make the list of all the movies I have on Trakt, but too much work lol, I don't have the time now to watch lot of movies like before, I need more lifes ! 😛 

What kind of movies do you like the most? 

• Like 1

Dvd Collection of live heavy metal/punk concerts and documentaries. Motorhead, AC/DC, Anthrax, Judas Priest, SOD, Metallica, The Exploited, Megadeth, Slayer, Sepultura, Mayhem, GWAR are just a few. Action/horror/fantasy/sci-fi as well.

• Love 1
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, XeRoiX said:

Dvd Collection of live heavy metal/punk concerts and documentaries. Motorhead, AC/DC, Anthrax, Judas Priest, SOD, Metallica, The Exploited, Megadeth, Slayer, Sepultura, Mayhem, GWAR are just a few. Action/horror/fantasy/sci-fi as well.

1 hour ago, DeKing said:

I've got some movies in physical support, but the most of them are on hard disk. 

One day I started to make the list of all the movies I have on Trakt, but too much work lol, I don't have the time now to watch lot of movies like before, I need more lifes ! 😛 

What kind of movies do you like the most? 

You have photos of your collections guys ?

9 minutes ago, EyeofHorus said:

You have photos of your collections guys ?

That can be taken yes, but that's not just here, so I will do it when I have the time ;) 

• Like 1

Wow thats killer collection! The Mad Max interceptor, Indiana Jones travel kit, Jigsaw Mask, Predator, Ecto-1! New Pennywise, Batmobile are great additions!

*great scott!, Cant forget the Delorean car from Back To The Future 😄 haha

• Like 1

Amazing collection there!!!! Very impressed, I myself have quite a collection as well but don't have decent case to put all my movies in 😢

Love that Back to the Future DeLorean though I have a old R/C collector car of the DeLorean from Back to The Future 2 missing the remote though don't know what happened to it😞. Top notch vid collection 👍

• Like 1