Game shuts down after connecting server

Templelock

That sometimes happen to me with Legacy, don't remember if it's in a server in particular.. next time I will check my logs in the mod folder to see what the error msg. 

Do you have look at it ? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sometimes the game only turns off on FA servers. Our game has nothing to do. Too much is buried in the server. I can't see anything at this moment. 🤔

On 12/6/2020 at 6:52 PM, DeKing said:

That sometimes happen to me with Legacy, don't remember if it's in a server in particular.. next time I will check my logs in the mod folder to see what the error msg. 

Do you have look at it ? 

Not the server problem i have instaled legacy too and its crushes sometimes and i reload it  and it become fine 🙂

7 hours ago, Dark donkey said:

Not the server problem i have instaled legacy too and its crushes sometimes and i reload it  and it become fine 🙂

How is not. How do you explain the fact that on other servers it does not turn off the game? 🤔 neither on legacy nor on 2.60b

2 hours ago, BlackWolf said:

Delete all .DLL files inside your silent folder and reconnect to fix.

if u delete ur dll files  make sure its only for that mod!!! 

Edited by captnconcrete

27 minutes ago, captnconcrete said:

if u delete ur dll files  make sure its only for that mod!!! 

Definitely. Only do this in the silent folder and nowhere else, or ET will not run at all. 

Deleting them in the mod folder will cause them to be re-extracted from the pk3s and will normally fix it. 

• 100 1